tips to help baby learn sippy cups

I have a few different ones but how do I get him to use them? There's one that has kinda a nipple like top with handles he does well with so I was trying to do the spout kind and its like he doesn't know what to do lol anyone got tips? He is 8 months

Comments

• Just keep offering it to him every so often. We started to introduce it at 6 months. She didn't like it so we waited a month...after that month we would bring it out every few days and we would try it again. After she got used to it we would only offer it at dinner time then slowly we took a bottle away and gave her the sippy only
  • McKinley only likes the ones with straws. I think she just get frustrated with the other ones since so little comes out at a time. Also, try drinking from them yourself. There were a few we got as a present that I tried, and I had to suck so freaking hard to get a single drop out. I can't remember the brand, but I threw them out. If I can't drink out of it, how on earth would she??
  • @Natashalynn The munchkin spill proof kind are like that!! They are horrible!!

Tessa has a fisher price one my mom got her and she does really well with it. It has the rubber spout and she like half sucks half bites it lol. I bought her some playtex ones with the hard plastic spout that you have to suck and she just throws it lol
  • Jack will only use nuk. I started him on it at 5 months