pulling own hair

2»

Comments

• I took jake numerous times for pulling on his ears and they said that it wasn't an ear infection it was a behavoral issue as well lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Try to take notice when she does it most, is something frustrating her? If so, try to intervene before she gets aggravated and starts tugging. She's probably just frustrated by something; something as simple as to much stimulus (i.e. Tv to loud, too many things on such as tv and radio). Take note of the obvious that you wouldn't think would be an issue. I just redirect and bring something to Lily's attention when she starts.
  • @salasmommy I've also heard it could be from teething lol
    @mama_kat oh...yea not worried at all! Lol
    @mijita yea I have been trying to notice and redirect her to something else..I hope it works.
  • I'm sorry had training ans didn't see the post. Glad that it's not an ear infection but sucks that the doctor was no help. I agree with mijita try to redirect her attention hopefully it is just a phase and it will pass soon. If i think of anything else i will definitely pass it on. I'll ask my sitter tommorrow she has worked with kids for 20 years and is a good resource .
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My daughter did this.to sooth herself.. she grew out of it around 7 months
  • Ok thanks @stella
    @homebirthadvocate ok I will.
    @ynvtish that's good but my lo is 8.5 months old.
  • Maybe it feels good tho
  • Maybe..but when she is double fisting both sides of her head and just yanking on it and then pulling it out with handfuls of it and playing with it and does it all over again, it made me concerned. Plus I can see her poor skin being pulled away from her skull when she pulls on it makes me cringe lol @ynvtish