Boyfriend vent/ Feeling down.

edited July 2012 in Relationships
I feel as though this man has no respect for me. Mostly because of a facebook post he put up earlier. Saying something about seeing some cute girl. He already knows how insecure I feel about myself since I began showing I sometimes don't feel as beautiful . . now don't get me wrong I absolutely love being pregnant, and I love my bump and and baby, but like I miss my body. . I have issues. . lol. Anyway though back to how I am feeling at the moment. Idk maybe its me just being overly sensitive. It has me feeling a bit down. I tried not thinking about it, obviously that didn't work.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mama_Kat No, not yet. He tends to be very argumentative, and right now I really don't feel like arguing. . . Annnnnd even if I did he isn't answering his phone. We don't live together.
  • I'd be mad
  • @Jess510 Believe me, when I saw it I was.
    @Mama_Kat The greatest right? Smh, we've been together almost three years. Believe me it really stung when I saw it.
    @HomeBirthAdvocate That's how I feel. I feel like he has ZERO respect for me. I don't comment on other men, I barely speak to other men. . but its apparently for him to comment/look/ text other girls. I don't like it.
  • @Mama_Kat Yes. Unless we were broken up (which usually lasts less than a week). . . then yeah he talked to other girls just to piss me off, but when we are together no. He always treated me pretty good. We've been great, absolutely great. I don't understand.
  • @Mama_Kat Yuup, you guessed right. Hmm, that could be true. Here lately he's been drinking . . NOT ALOT, but enough to have me concerned. He never really use to drink, always said he didn't care for it. So I think you're right about the adjusting thing.
  • I'm thinking you need to post about that hot guy you saw today. I think that may be a realty check he needs to see what it's like when the shoe is on the other foot.

Very well said @HomeBirthAdvocate
  • I'd be mad too and I'd confront him (and also throw a few water bottles at him ;) ) for making you feel that way! Your pregnant and GORGEOUS! No matter how much weight you gain or how "ugly" you think you look its not true because pregnancy is a beautiful thing and gives you a glow (that you probably cant see but is visable to others) Plus that b*tch aint got nothing on you! If you can I'd lay down the rules... no texting other girls or putting fb statuses about them because it hurts you maybe he'll understand. As I read hes very argumentive so i'd approach him very nicely and if he dont listen then tell him about the fine ass guy who gave you his number today. lol.
  • You should post on his thread on FB. Comment on it in a sarcastic yet classy way and shut it down.
  • Men just act up at times ugh
  • edited July 2012
    I would sit him down and explain how sad this makes you.
  • edited July 2012
    I wouldn't allow it..well myself to be w/ someone like that.. that is disrespectfull. Not only that he shouldn't make you feel even more insecure then the way you feel about yourself, he should make you feel beautiful and happy and help those insecurities go away

@luvmy5.. I'm guessing wrong discussion:)
  • @nameless Thanks. Lol.
  • I talked to him last night, when he finally picked his phone up. Problem solved. I don't play that crap. Thanks for being there for me ladies!!!! :)