implant bleeding?

edited July 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
I had my peridoThe 25th through the 30th and I've had sex and he's cum inside but now when I go to the bathroom there's like a little bit of blood and it's like discharge clear with red in it. could it be implant bleeding when should I test?

Comments

• I'd say wait about 2weeks or at least a week. Or wait until a missed period and test. Could be I had the same problem about mid month before I found out I was pregnant..
  • edited July 2012
    @aishamusa I never had it idk
  • it's not there every time I wipe either just sometimes. it's clear discharge with a little pink in it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No rough sex and no BC and she nurses the same @homebirthadvocate
  • I'm no help but I'm 3 months pp and get the same but my cycle hasn't returned yet from having baby
  • The sex wouldn't have to be rough to cause bleeding from irritation. When your body is turned on, the blood flow to that area increases which in turn makes it more sensitive. Any kind of penetration could cause the spotting. Also, any kind of hormonal changes in your body (even if random and you can't find a contributing factor) can lead to spotting. Implantation bleeding usually occurs 6-12 days past ovulation.