at the hospital waiting UPDATE in comments

Well I am sat in pre surgery waiting to go in and being stabbed in the nuts lol. Surprisingly I'm not too stressed about this situation yet lol.

Depending on what they find today will decide action they take. They have basically told me it is likely I will losing my right one if it is a tumour of any sort. On bright side they have agreed to give me a vasectomy if they have to do surgery lol so wife will be happy on that note lol.

Well looks like its time to go now so will update in a couple of hours once I'm back with the living.

Comments

• Good luck hope it goes
  • Well for you lol stupid phone. X
  • Thinking of you. xx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck !
  • Good luck! I will keep you in my prayers! :D
  • Good luck! Thinking of you!
  • Good lick
  • Well came out from general anaesthetic about half an hour ago and feel like shit lol. Ended up having to be tubed since I'm not over cold lol.

Well they ended up removing the right one entirely as it was apparently about 85% tumourous and had basically no function anyway. Left is apparently OK and was given the snip lol. They have sent removed stuff off for testing etc to see if cancerous or not but they believe it isn't so fingers crossed now.

I am stuck in here for 24hrs though for general observation and pain management because it f%#*king hurts at the moment lol.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts etc.
  • Oh my goodness. Prayers for u. I hope can get some rest.
  • @mommyof3girls thanks isn't too bad at the moment just feel sick for the tube and drugs. Don't do anaesthetic well unfortunately. Feeling a bit down hearted as won't see anyone for a while apart from SIL coming in soon and I'm sure she will make me laugh with many rude comments now.
  • That would be scary sorry for this it may sound rue but where the hell is your wife
  • @skysma you are OK. I told her to go to work today as she would drive me nuts (lol). Was originally only going to be tests but when they saw what it was like they removed now instead of rescheduling later. She is finishing work early to come in though, is hard because we have school holidays here at the moment so kids went to school holiday care.
  • I can understand that but it my boy lost a nut he would be a baby and want me there nd I would be there for him but how u feelin any better? I couldn't imagine loosin one hahahaha I hope ur doin good
  • Plus I hate people seeing me like this, especially when am trying not to think of the fact the one nut I have left now is just for decoration like a Christmas bauble lol. I will be OK later once I know what tests come back with.
  • Lmao @christmas bulb hahahahh that's so funny haha shiny tree starye hahah sorry yeah I totally gotcha tho well I hope it all turns out
  • Prayin for ya <3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think even if you had both removed, you are still more of a man than many! Hope your recovery goes well and smooth! :)
  • Oh I hope it comes back ok. Feel better and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
  • I'm glad everything went good a can be
  • Yeah feeling OK just sick and sleepy. Am sure will hurt like a bitch later but can honestly say I've had worse injuries, this one is more humiliating though because of location and female nurses having to check for swelling hahahahaha.
  • Ooo no ya that would be horrible I didn't think of that
  • @skysma is all good but the nurse is good looking lol.
  • how u doing fella?
  • Ack, sorry for all you had to go through, but I'm happy they didn't make you go under anesthesia more than once, knowing you don't tolerate it well. Feel better quickly!!
  • @JoshnEviesmum yeah not too bad other than bored as lol. Pain isn't too bad as long as I don't cough, kinda gives me an idea of what you ladies go through. Can't wait to go home in the morning as these people keep waking me up to feel me up lol.

@RTMommy yeah I was thinking the same. Feeling pretty good at moment as nausea has gone. Had no meds for about 5hrs but will soon just so can hopefully sleep since its 9pm here.
  • Yeah i can imagine. Glad youre holding up ok mate. xx
  • Good that is def a plus