OWIEEEEEEE!

So at the butt crack of dawn my dog starts barking O.o I did not want him to wake my kids up so like a ninja I go run up the stairs to shut him up.....in the process I slipped on a pillow and my legs flew out from under me.....i immediately felt pain in my calf like I twisted a muscle there was even a lump so I rubbed it and the pain subsided.......My question is how would I know if I should see the doctor? It is still sore not excrutiating but sore :(

Comments

• Lol srry I'm not tryin to laugh I've done shit like this befor pisses u off hahaha sorry hunny I'm no help
  • If u cant.walk or.in.a.few.days if it still hurts
  • I lmao after the pain stopped lol so please laugh away :p
  • Ok im walking just fine its just sore so I wont worry.......Thank You!
  • Hahahah yeah I fell down the stairs 38 weeks preggo hit the vaccum and laughd my neighbor herd it hahahaha baby was fine
  • I swear as I get older I get more clumsy lol....im one of those people that fall UP the stairs too O.o
  • Lmao me too haha
  • Ouch I am trying so hard not to laugh because it hurts like a bitch when I do but that is funny.

I would try keep it elevated when possible. I normally go with RICE. Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevate. I wouldn't stress too much with bandaging unless it needs support.
  • Ouch I am trying so hard not to laugh because it hurts like a bitch when I do but that is funny.

I would try keep it elevated when possible. I normally go with RICE. Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevate. I wouldn't stress too much with bandaging unless it needs support.
  • Its not swollen is it? I've fallen bc of my cats sometiomes I was pretty pissed all of the times -_- lol
  • @dadof21togo thank you very much!
    @salasmommy its not swollen anymore after it happen it was but it went down fairly quick.....I think my ego was bruised more than anything lol
  • No problem. I finally got to get up and move a bit after being stuck in bed for about 9hrs lol. Felt good but hurts now.
  • @dadof2n1togo I woke up this morning feeling much better I slept with it a little elevated and stretched it occasionally and it feels great......I was so worried I may have torn my calf muscle O.o Have a wonderful day and thank you for your help!
  • I would say it sounds like a major cramp or possibly a small tear. My day will be OK as get out of hospital and go home to just lie on the couch lol.