my lo still isnt walking am i alone

edited July 2012 in First time moms
My little boy is going on one years old July 27th he still isnt walking or crawling hes just scooting and a kittle bit of pulling uo on certain things i talkes to doctor when he was around 10months she said it ok but deep down im worried smh am i the onky one? And i give him tummy time put things in front of him everything he just wont crawl

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My daughter is almost 14 months and just now taking a few steps hereand there. At her 12 month appointment her doctors said its normal for them to not start till about 15months
  • My son didn't start walking till 2 months ago and he is 16 mo
  • I'm with Mama_kat on this. Kids will surprise you and flip the script in the middle of the play.

I have 4 kids... Trust me!!!! Comparing your LO to other kids will only drive you CrAzY!

Also, your LO may not be walking and @MakingUpSomething 's kid might. But her dumb ass kid can walk but acts like he needs to be on a yellow bus, while your kid can assemble a bomb!

Ok... A little exaggeration, but you get it. LOL
  • Im in the same boat, my boy will one in two weeks and can only commando crawl a foot across the floor. He göt diagnosed with something called hypermobility 6 months ago. Its where the joints and ligaments are very loose so he will always be behind in development. Does your baby seem very flexible? And I mean super bendy, like he gets in positions that only gymnasts can? If he is then take him physio. But other than that just keep doing what your doing :)
  • Both my kids so far where 16 months, and 14 months. Don't stress bc it'll happen. My Dr said he wouldn't worry til 18 months.