@Fate

edited July 2012 in Health
@Fate how did your appointment go?

Comments

• I still don't know anything. She took my blood and said she'll update me on the results tomorrow. She said if levels are elevated, she'll do the bile test or whatever, which takes a week to come back I guess. I can say that I'm not as itchy tonight. Still enough to keep me awake though. It's 4am with no sleep in sight. Hubby will be home this afternoon so I hope I can sneak a nap in when he gets here.
  • Darn it @Fate. I was worried and was praying you got answers. Did she give you any suggestions on what to do to help? Oatmeal bath? Benadryl? Calamine? This is ridiculous. I am sorry you still have no answers. I could not even imagine. Is your puppy doing better? Where is hubby? Hopefully finally getting your furniture? :-D
  • I tried all of those things. Nothing has worked. My next try for relief will be a sleeping pill.

He works all over the place. He was up in San Fransisco, I was supposed to go, but I decided that it wasn't necessary. Too much driving and sitting for this girl. I'm scarred form the repeated drives I've done from Michigan to California and back. Lol.