barely any morning sickness..

edited July 2012 in First Trimester
Hey, So I'm pregnant with my fourth and last kiddo. I just had my last baby back in November. I know, chose, huh! Lol My girls are 5 and 6. I prefer it that way. But anywho... I'm almost 11 Weeks pregnant and haven't really had morning sickness. I had nausea for about a week, and then after that, bloated, and stomach cramps from I'm guessing us just being blocked up. I haven't had ANY food aversions either. Which is really weird. Instead of losing weight in this first trimester like I normally do, I've already gained 3 lbs. Is there anyone else out there going through this with me? Oh, also, we were told by the doctor that I was pregnant with twins and one stopped forming. Not sure if that would explain what's going on.. Doubt it, but just throwing it out there.

Comments

• Symptoms very with everyone. Some of us get really weird symptoms..
  • It's just so crazy.. My other three pregnancies were pretty much the same from one to another. This one is the different one. I guess I should be happy to not have any morning sickness. Lol
  • I didn't have any morning sickness at all, its my first though lol. I am now nearly 34 weeks x
  • U are considered then a lucky lady! Be thankful ms sucks! :) congrats on ur pregnancy. Every pregnancy is different with all mostly different symptoms
  • With my first I was sick all day everyday until 22 weeks. This time around I haven't been sick at all.
    Congrats on your pregnancy! Mine are going to be that close too. My daughter was born in October and my son is due in September.
  • Whoa! That is super close! Rock on @1stWoodsBaby!
  • @emmieken yes it is. The 2nd one defiantly was not planned. I jut keep telling myself I'll get all the baby stages out of the way at one time. He's our last!
  • I said the same thing with my second, and she want planned either. Now I'm working on my forth child. Lol!
  • I never had morning sickness! But I only have my one little boy. I was nauseous but that went away! Had very bad cramps at first tho. Every pregnancy is different! Not having morning sickness explains gaining weight instead of losing tho.
  • Yea.. I guess I'm okay with not feeling sick. I have a phobia of vomit.. Lol. But who likes gaining weight?! Lol
  • How many boys and girls do you have? I've heard sickness comes with girls and not boys. Was true for me.
  • @1stwoodsbaby was true for me too. However my friend had morning sickness really bad her second pregnancy so she thought it was a girl... Nope! My mom didn't have morning sickness with either me or my brother. Big fat false wives tale lol.
  • Girl I am right there with you!! I am 7 weeks and this pregnancy is waaaay different than my last! With Ollie I had food aversions (couldn't bRing a breakfast burrito with in 2 miles of me lol), I didn't gain a single pound until my second trimester, and even then it was like a pound every 2 weeks. And my skin was so beautiful and clear! Now...I have 3 zits on my face, I have put on 5 lbs, and no morning sickness or food aversions! Plus I am hungry all the time! I swear I wake up in the morning so hungry I eat 2 breakfasts!! I don't know what's going on but this isn't cool!
  • Lol @Ashley_smashley! Forreal! I had pretty bad morning sickness with all my children except this one. I have two daughters, one turns 6 tomorrow, then the other turns 5 two Weeks later on the 24th. And my son is 7 months. So that is for sure a wives tale in my case at least. Haha! I've dropped a couple pounds since I wrote this. I'm at a lower weight than what I wad when I found out I was pregnant. Idk how. But I do still have cramps from being blocked up. I've been eating fiber bars religiously to get me pooping again. Lol do for the TMI!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've started getting great flashes I guess. Last night we went out to dinner door my husbands bday, and the air in the restaurant was stagnate, it was super hot, and I felt like passing out. It was crazy how dizzy I got.
  • My first was totally different than my second. I only had one week of sickness with my second and no food aversions. Neasous the while time with my first