we broke down

ValVal
edited July 2012 in Relationships
Ok so I got a lil drunk last nite just me n the bf..we started talking about $ something so small led to this big talk about everything we've been holding in...its alot to write about. Anyway he tells me I'm not ready to get married or even have a baby!! Oh hell no lol n o snapped n cried n cried some more telling him he has no idea wat it feels like to be disappointed every month all the time money I put into this lil one n having no answer drives me crazy! I told him I wanna kno how it is to carry HIS baby; the man that I love I can't have kids with I made him cry! Than he tells me..this is why how sex life is so BORING IT FEELS LIKE A JOB TO HIM N HE ISNT ENJOYING IT ANYMORE! all yu girls were so rite! He told me he isn't enjoying it n for that reason he doesn't wanna have sex it has nothing to do with finding me attractive. He told me move on get over maybe were not supposed to have kids together but that were still a family he still wants to spend his life with me!! He told me he doesn't want me to give up on trying. He's right I've been so wrapped up in this ttc I'm not enjoying him

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh, I'm so sorry hun. I suspected that but had no idea how to approach it without offending you. I.think mama_Kat hit the nail on the head. Focus on you two and not TTC. I can almost guarantee you would conceive if you both relaxed and took all the effort out of it :)
  • Most of the time, once a couple stops actively TTC and works on relationship and enjoying each other again thats when you noticed "hey wheres my period" and they get their BFP. Just enjoy each other. You want to have the best relationship possible before yoy introduce a little one into the mix.
    Glad you guys gpt everything put on the table!
  • Thank you mama_Kate! I so needed to hear those words..its Wright lifted off my shoulders! I love him n never would I want for our relationship to fall apart because were trying to have a baby..@captivated- I kno wat you mean but I think I really needed to heat it from him to mk me understand
  • >:D<
  • I know exactly what your partner means as I was the same. We tried for basically a year and it began feeling routine to me to. As much as guys always carry on they can have sex all the time you end up feeling like a milkshake maker lol. Once we stopped trying it happened about 2 months later.

Good luck and just try relax and enjoy each others time and company again.
  • Sorry to comment nothing about your thread... but @dadof2n1togo a milkshake maker?! hahahaha!! Whaaaaat?
  • Just focus on your relationship and getting close again, forget about the ttc for now and have fun. Good Luck hun. :X