yay!

edited July 2012 in About App & Forum
On our way to our ultrasound to find out the sex of this peanut!

Comments

• Awe. I can't wait to find out what I'm having... How far along are u? Do u have a guy feeling if what ur having?
  • Yay good luck! hope its what you want!
  • Already!!? Lucky duck!!
  • @adding1more I'm 15w3d. I actually don't have a gut feeling we have a boy already so of course it would be nice to experience a girl but my son is only 6 months so to have a brother that close for him would be nice too:)

@everyone the tech said she was 80% sure but the umbilical cord was inbetween the legs so I'm going back tomorrow morning. We are having her write it on a piece of paper to find out for my husbands bday tomorrow so I don't know what sex she was leaning towards. Hopefully we will know for sure tomorrow to update! She tried to get it to move for 45 minutes so I really hope its not in the way tomorrow!
  • @rtmommy yea! Lol its a place that specializes in gender determination and its only $35 we found out last year on my hubbys bday what grayson was :)
  • Very cool :) my next appt isn't until Aug 1st and I'll be 18 weeks by then...so hopefully I'll get the anatomy scan soon thereafter. I don't want to get an elective too early and end up having baby change on me, so I'm trying to be patient. Key word trying. Lol I'm 15 weeks tmw though...it will be hard to wait much longer.
  • @rtmommy aw not too much longer for you! The tech that scanned me said she has never been wrong in her 6 years and didn't want me to be the first that's why she had me come back today and she said its a GIRL!! so now I have one of each!
  • Congrats! :D
  • Welcome to the pink squad :)
    How sure were they?
  • Yay!! Love girls!! :) I've now had 4 dreams this baby is a boy. I'm very ready to know for sure. Haha
  • Yay congrats! I have my pair as well. First was a boy, now I'm having a girl! :)
  • Congrats!! Girls are so fun. I have a pair as well.. A 9 month old girl and a boy due in September.
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats:))
  • Woot woot my first was a girl
  • @wilsomom thank you!

@aishamusa the first time she was 80% but when we went back she saaid 99.9% bc she never says 100% and she has never been wrong so I have faith!

@rtmommy I swear its the year of the girls! Last year everybody I knew was having a boy and this year everybody and their mother is having a girl! Its crazy! I can't wait to hear your news!

@erikak22 thank you! And congrats to you when are you due?
  • @1stwoodsbaby thank you and congrats! @salasmommy @blessedtimes2 @skysma thank you!
  • Ahh! Well I really hope I'm one of the girl people, but my dreams tell me otherwise and I've started calling my baby him. Lol we will see in a month or so if I don't go get a scan sooner.
  • Everybody and their mother lmao :D
  • @RTMommy I was just like that I called my baby a him before I found out I was having a girl...
  • Ur welcome its so awesome I want another one lol
  • @AishaMusa yep. Well I have had 4 clear as day dreams this baby is a boy, so I'm starting to believe them. Lol
  • @rtmommy I had so many dreams I was having a boy I was conviced I was... I now have a 13 month old daughter!
  • @MorgDeeBee when I was pg with my son, all I had was girl dreams and he obviously turned out boy. Lol But for some reason I don't think it is going to work out that way this time. I'll be shocked if this baby is a girl. ;)
  • when i do get pregnant again (its up the the hubby, and im not to happy about it) i am really really really praying for a girl, and i dont normally pray lol.
    congats!!!!!! :-D
  • congrats! I hope I have a girl next time around too! I'll be good with 1 of each :)
    @rtmommy that one old wives tale says if you have a dream about 1 sex it'll be the opposite. Was true for me, you, morgdeebee & I'm sure alot of others! Lol
  • @BabyLuv8 that's what I'm hoping, but I'm trying not to get too excited. This baby's heart rate has also been anywhere from 140-160s so I can't judge based on that. I'll probably get an elective US soon just so I don't go crazy. Lol