baby food

edited July 2012 in Food
Nyla is 9 months & she stopped eating her baby food for a while now but when i freeze her fruit baby food up just a lil like a slushy she eats the whole container :)

Comments

• She must like the new texture!
  • You freeze it in the container? I usually put it in an ice tray.
  • @ashley_smashley i think so. Lol she likes everything cold.

@caroline8_p yes, the baby food container that it comes in.
  • it probably feels awesome on her gums lol
  • edited July 2012
    Lily is the same way. For example tonight I introduced Sprout, vegetable lasagna with beef and after about three bites she gagged and didn't want anymore. I can guarantee tomorrow after being in the fridge, she'll gobble it up. She'll eat foods she didn't like warm, when cold. I think it blands the food. Who knows...
  • @mallory27 lol ur probably right bc shes teething at the moment

@mijita lol at her gagging. Nyla will spit it up haha. But u r right, babies like most their food cold :-/
  • @blessedtxmom yes try it & let me know how patrick likes it :) lol, im jealous nyla only has one tooth. what do u mean his teeth b breaking??
  • Savanah has 8 teeth now!
  • @blessedtxmom oh i see, lol. I always hear ppl say its cutting thru. When u said breaking i thought like his teeth be falling out. bc i remembered a post on her someone said their baby's tooth fell out. Post a pic :) im jealous.

@krisaf22 aww poor eli, yes make him some popsicles it will help a ton :) i took it out the freezer slushy like. She loved them.

@chelcie89 ohhhh wow go savanah :D