how are our ttc ladies???

How r all the ladies ttc? Where r u in ur cycle? Any symptoms? Just curious how everyones doing. I should b ovulating very soon. I'm not tracking anything this month. I did start taking b6 and a b50 complex. I also decided to keep taking vitex. Not really thinking about it too much this month. Actually my husbands been the one to bring it up. Lol, i think he REALLY wants a son. Not sure he understands that if we finally do get preg again its a 50/50 chance it may b another girl. I'll take either. :)

Share ur updates please....

:)

Ps. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Comments

• Af is due on the 11th, if I don't get a bfp I'm calling it quits for awhile. It's been a long time and I'm just tired of feeling the rejection.
  • Waiting for hubby to be home! Hrs been gone 5 weeks and we have 3 more to go:( but I got a fertility monitor and can't wait till next cycle to use it! Ohh and if af comes on time or a lil late he should be home right in time for ovulation!
  • Having a hard time because I still haven't received af from when I stopped bf my daughter(which its only been a few weeks, but you would think after ten and a half mnths she'd be eager to rear her ugly head lol)....been trying to use ovulation strips which I think (assuming I read them right....the ones I bought didn't have much color variation..but I'm pretty sure) did say I ovulated about five days ago...no symptoms yet, as its too early....but man o man do I have my fingers crossed....so excited to give my babies their last sibling.....being pregnant is such a beautiful thing!.
  • Hanging in there ... I'm on cd 6 ish I think with new meds this month... Well see if they work!