for people with little boys

When did ur son find his peepee? My son well be 8mo on Tuesday and he found his peepee the other day he like pokes it and grabs it. Its so funny

Comments

• My son found it really early on like 3months he's not as bad anymore but still grabs at it he's 9 months now
  • @angie87 good to know it happens young I was curious if he found it earlier then normal lol
  • Mine is 9 months and he just found it!
  • Mine found his about 7 mo and still his hand goes RIGHT there every diaper change. Lol
  • Wait til they get older... They are as bad as men, like if they don't check on it, it's going to go missing. lol
  • Mine around 9 months to lol
  • My son will be 9 months on the tenth and he just found it in the past week.
  • About 6months for both boys
  • My guy is 9 months and has yet to find it.
    I'm hoping if I keep distracting him with other things during diaper changes and baths he won't find it for a while -cross fingers- lol
  • 7months lol its funny but I tell him no touch peepee
  • My son is two now but he noticed it around a year old. He calls it dingy, and points to everyone down there and asks if they have a dingy...so embarrassing!
  • About 6-7 months. He thinks its the funniest thing too..
  • Around 5-6 months.he's 9 months now & still grabs at it, &laughs. It's SO funny! Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Around 3-4 months, now at a year old I literally have to fight his hands to even get a diaper on him!
  • My son finds it in the bath the just sits there n plays with it and it gets hard. He has the most serious look when he does it too haha