Please keep my brother in your prayers

We haven't talked in over a year, but thurs I took him to the ER to be admitted. He has been in the psych ward since then and on suicide watch. He has also started hearing voices telling him to hurt himself. He has had depression issues, but never this bad. I won't be going to see him, but he is my only brother and I do care about him. He is on meds, but I have a feeling he will be there awhile. Please just keep him in your prayers. He is only 30yrs old. Thanks

Comments

• I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope he gets better soon.
  • He's def in my prayers!
  • I have finals I'm working on untill Wednesday and have deactivated my fb so I can focus. I'm so glad I still long on here once in a while. I'm sorry to hear about this! Him and your Godson will continue to be in my prayers. I know the Crew has them in their thoughts too!!
  • edited July 2012
    Thanks my dear...i know they do. Glad you are back..we were worried about ya @mrs4c. My godson its doing very well...making alot of progress where he is at.
    Thanks ladies.... I am just having a hard time figuring out he let it get so far. He has been in the hospital since thurs, and didn't start hearing the voices til today. I have to think that doing heavy drugs for many years has just eaten away at his brain. He had only been smoking weed the last few yrs, but the meth and things he did before... I think that has alot to dip with why he its the way he is now.
  • I will be praying your family& brother!
  • Praying for you hun. My sister was In the psych ward for self harm, & hearing voices. It's so terrifying. But have hope that things can get better. She was in and out if wards for two years, in counseling for three if four years, and on meds for a few years after that. But she is now a healthy, functioning adult. I wish you the best.
  • oh wow! I hope he gets better.