PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Please no rude comments.
my last period started on may 9th, I missed my period in June i took 6 pregnancy test and all were negative! but 3 Weeks after my missed period I got spotting (a tiny bit) so I was like okay I'm starting my period so I went out and bought tampons, the tiny bit of blood lasted not even 2 days and I haven't bled ever since, today is when I'm suppose to start my period so this is 2 missed periods (I think) could I be pregnant even though my tests were negative, I'm going to go to the doctor but I have to wait to get my insurance which is gonna take about a month. Please help me my husband and his family thinks I am pregnant.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    & I've been getting bad heart burn, mood swings, and my husband says why he thinks I am is because my nipples are turning brown.
  • How long since you last tested?
  • I wanna say like a week ago.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2012
  • How long ago did you have your baby?
  • Both of my sister in laws got neg test up to 13 weeks and they were pregnant. So its possible
  • That is what I was thinking I was telling my husband maybe I'm just scaring myself into thinking I'm pregnant, but all the symptoms point to yes! My daughter just turned 8 months!
  • Have you been getting periods all along? I ask bc after Ollie was born in September I started getting my period in January. Then come march I was a month late...but wasn't pregnant. It was just hormones still crazy.
  • I had been getting a regular period every month between the 7th & 9th from march to may. Cause the day after I had my daughter I got the Depo shot which lasts 3 months and I didn't go back in Feb to get my second shot
  • If you didn't go get the next shot its possible the shot is affecting your hormones, not pregnancy... Maybe your body is just sayin Wtf. Ooooooor it could be you just don't piss positive for whatever reason..... OR you were preggo but the hormone levels never got high enough to get a positive...
  • I tested negative with HPTs until I was almost out of my first trimester, so its possible. I think it is more than likely a hormone shift though and not pregnancy. Or it could have been a pregnancy that your body reabsorbed.
  • I'm going to take another test tomorrow, if its negative then I'm not pregnant...and ima stop thinking about it.
  • Thank you everyone for your insight.
  • Depending on how long youve been off your Depo shot and how regular your periods were since you had your last baby... Also getting on bc and then suddenly getting off can mess up your cycle for a lil while.

I would just say take a pregnancy test again to make sure..
  • If it was me I sure would think I am. But because you had a baby within the last year and you got the depo only that one time your body is probably confused and is trying to regulate. Good luck keep an update.
  • I took a test & its negative. So I'm not pregnant.
  • I hate depo. It took me a year after my last shot expired to even get a period
  • I hate to say this but just because you took a home test and it came out neg that dont mean you cant be pregnant. I'd get a blood test because if you are you need prenatal care asap.
  • @mommylovessparkle I know, I'm going to see cause when I was buying the test from the dollar store this lady was like it doesn't work that she took it and it said she wasn't pregnant but she really was...so I'm pushing more to going to get blood done.
  • Yeah that's a great idea I'm so happy you are ! Let me know the updates :)
  • Do you have a lab near you? I went to Any Lab Test Now to confirm my first pregnancy before telling my husband. Only $49.95! :-)
  • I am usually regular with getting one every two weeks so I took a test and negative..if I don't get one a month after my last one so in another two weeks then ill test again and if its neg idk what ill do. I'm on the mini pill tho and still ebf. Maybe still get a blood test just in case?