Boring!

Pregly is so boring these past few days!! Why arent people posting??!! The same discussions have been up here for days, everytime I log on, nothings changed...

Comments

• Yup fb groups are really more on the map than pregly but I also have to agree pregly has been extremely slooowww these past few days.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea I have to agree....
  • that it is boring that is
  • Agreed I don't have a.fb
  • Just been super busy. I'm not here as often as I used to, and when I am on I hardly have time to post. My lo is older and with that way more active even when nursing.

To bad that one attempt at reopening the place ended the way it did. Such a shame. I was so hopeful that it would breath life into this place. Maybe as things begin to calm down during the fall/winter it will pick back up.
  • yup, i agree @mama_kat, its fun!
  • I think this thread just died, then @Mama_Kat. LOL Don't worry, no one is afraid to voice their opinions just because you're around. ;)
  • edited July 2012
    I don't think threads die because of you. Seems ones I post on die quickly too. Unless, unbeknownst to me I've aggravated some people, hmm?? I'm not implying you have, but it comes with your job. :p
  • Agreed! I don't miss the drama, but miss the old days when more people were involved.
  • @Mijita Whatever! You have some of the BEST advice! :x

When I get bored on Pregly, I go to Palringo!
  • A lot of threads get ignored if they aren't "interesting" enough too. Sucks.
  • I get more response in our fb groups but I'm only on a few and know which one the questions suits and appeals to others...I still love pregly cause this is where it started but the groups for me are just more convenient
  • @Mama_Kat Mhmm. I'll never forget when a girl told a first time mom to "google it". Like she wasn't aware that Google exists... Poor girl.
  • @mom2ing can I join your group?

I think for me I am tired of the same questions over and over...but that's what happens with a closed forum.. (not complaining the forum is closed lol that sh*t was nuts when it was open)
  • Ya me too. I just SEnt a request
  • @mom2ing I'd like to join! :)
  • @Mama_Kat I might've missed this being asked before so I'm super sorry if you've been bugged with it a billion times. I was simply wondering if Pregly will be a closed forum forever?
  • edited July 2012
    @fate :X
  • @Mom2ING Your chasing everyone away from Pregly .. :)
  • It could be that people are sooo affraid of offending someone or a debate poping off that more people are just skiping over major topics or just lurking..
  • Last year around this time pregly was something that I couldn't stay off of and now its just blah!