my kid ate an entire half of pork chop!?!

edited July 2012 in Food
He turned one on monday. Normally he'll eat at most 6-7 pieces of meat he loves his veggies. Well he ate three slices of bell pepper 4 blueberries and HALF of a pork chop. I was like where are you putting this lol. He loved them and it was super easy.
Crockpot Pork Chop:
4-5 pork chops
Half bottle kraft orginal bbq sauce
1/2 cup of honey (i use local made)
On high for 3 hours then low for 1 more
so tender and yummy.
/\ baby approved lol

Comments

• Wow! Lol my baby eats a lot too he loveess meat!
  • I know what you mean! Mckinley is 13 mo, and for lunch she had a whole peach, ten raspberries, two slices of toast with cheese, a hunk of cucumber, a slice of tomato, half a boiled egg, AND A YOGURT!! I SWEAR she has hallowed legs! Lol
  • That sounds good! Another way they are good in the crock pot....although not baby approved...is with ranch seasoning.

@natashalynn holy cow!
  • @baileygoose i love ranch seasonings on anything lol. @natashalynn holy batman baby. Id hate to change that diaper lol.
    Nicholas loves yogurt but we think hes got a milk allergy so no dairy for 13 more days
  • what age can you give LO's honey?!
    my son use to eat like a champ.. then all of a sudden he'll take a few bites and whip it all over the floor. i even got the bowls that sucktion to the highchair, but the same day he figured out how to throw that too.
  • @devins_mommy idk... I didnt even think it was one of those stay away from foods. I dont ever give him a bowl it goes right on the highchair because otherwise it would be on the floor too
  • Honey is one of those after a year foods.
  • i thought honey was 2 years old?
    & it doesnt matter if its in a bowl or his high chair, it ends up on the floor. his grammy taught him how to feed that dog.. UGH lol!