no sleep + intollerable toddler = tired mamma!

edited July 2012 in Parenting
for the past week 1/2 my son has been up between 2am-6am. awake and crying! and me and my hubby are getting pretty exhaused.. idk how many more nights of this i can take! hell be 14 months on the 12th. so i think hes getting his 14 month molars. and iv been giving him oragel.. but it doesnt seem to help...

ahh sorry, i just needed to vent. im dyin over here. i cant even put him down and go in another room without him screaming and crying.. :-((

Comments

• oh.. i honestly didnt know that. my pedi never mentioned that..
    if it helps i use the "natural" kind.. :-?
  • i just gave him advil (fever and pain reliver) that has ibuprofen in it.
    he is so exhuased. so i put him to bed at 730.. and hes still crying. ughhhh :-(
  • Are you sure it is not an ear infection? That's how my boys always acted when they had them.
  • poor baby! and mommy and daddy. that's miserable. does he wake up to eat or anything, ever? like Mom2ING, I'm a big fan of ibuprofen. it's a pain reliever with the added benefit of anti inflammatory, meaning if his gums are sore and swollen, it will help the swelling go down. i'd give it to him right after his dinner, before bed. it can hurt the tummy if it's on a completely empty stomach. good luck, mamas!
  • no, he isnt pulling at his ears, even tho hes always pulling at his ears, and iv brought him to the dr a few times for false alarms. i honestly dont know whats wrong with him. he just crys..
  • @RTMommy no he doesnt wake up to eat. and he usually refuses bottles. so he just wakes up and crys, like hes in pain. and he eats, but not as much as he should.
  • no feever. i think it is his teeth. i think hes getting is eye teeth. and the other morning he woke up with a blood curtiling scream. i was like WTH haha. i feel so helpless, idk whats wrong with him. id bring him to the dr, but there isnt anything they can do if hes teething..
  • oh, iv never heard of that. can you buy em at like target or something..?
    well hes been crying for 30 minutes..
  • he doesnt like cold things lol.
  • Try looking in baby shops for the amber necklaces! like small local stores