baby proofing! help!!!

What do I need??? There is so much stuff that's says you need this... But what all is really needed! Gym if you can't tell haha!

Comments

• Baby Gates for stairs and door ways and we have one in front of our entertainment center. Latches for cabinets out drawers that baby shouldn't get in to. We put that padding around our table edges but had been pointless cuz he doesn't ever hit himself there (and he falls a lot) it has kind of protected the wood from his chewing though but it comes off easy. Stuff to cover the tub faucet and anti slip things. That's really all we use so far, my lo is 8 months and almost walking.
  • You can get plug socket covers for any exposed sockets, window restrictors if you have low, wide opening windows, a catch for the toilet seat to stop them playing with it or dropping it on themselves (I never had one of these but I'm sure some people found them handy)
  • Bump I like this thread
  • I was told by doctor to always keep bathroom door closed. She said those toilet things are hard to work, and most people don't think about babies being top heavy with there head and if they pull up on the potty and reach in they can easily flip them selves into it and drown.
  • Cabinet latches. My 9 month old daughter is always trying to get ib the cabinets
  • With Victor all I needed was outlet covers because he never got into things and we kept bathroom doors shut.

So far with Lilium we have gates, cabinet locks, outlet covers and we had to rearange our entire house several times. And now she has learned how to climb over the three and a half foot gate! Not to mention she climbs on everything. I don't know what I'm going to Do.
  • I have socket plugs everywhere the rr door is always shut a barrier for the kitchen even with that stuff he still tries to get into things and he's walking so ahh I have to chase him how old is ur baby
  • Thanks @everyone sorry one my phone hard to tag! My lo is 7 months and a crazy crawling machine and already trying to climb! We are getting a new place so we dont have to stay at moms in the living room anymore ! Thank god! But now I gotta go buy all of this stuff! Thanks again ladies!
  • my son is 9 months so far we have done Gates for stairs, plug socket covers, cabinet laches, and also I've had to get an over lock cuz my son loves to open it, we have also had to get a whole outlet cover so he Dosent pull on the cords on things that are plugged their. So far that's all for us. When he's older I have an idea what elsa to get cuz of my god daughter.