he hit me

edited July 2012 in Relationships
I'm five weeks postpartum and my bd got mad today and slapped me, and punched me in my stomach and twisted my arm so hard I thought it was going to break! I'm so upset!

Comments

• omg wtf!!! Why did her do this!! ?? Was the baby around?? (i know this is off subject but you had the baby???? congrats I had no idea!)
  • Did you call the police and press charges? Leave immediately.
  • Call the police and get out of there NOW. Dont stay for any reason.
  • I agree^^^ You gotta get out of there hun. If it happened once, it will most likely happen again. I'm so sorry he hurt you :(
  • @-) what?! Why did he do that? I hope you called the cops....
  • Wat is he's problem?
  • WTF?? girl call the police and get the hell out of there with your baby NOW.. he will come back with bullshit excuses and saying sorry.. dont fall for it . if you allow him to do it once he will most likely do it again.
  • On fb she said that his family handled it. No cops because of deportation. I hope she doesn't mind me posting.
  • Thanks for the update I hope she's safe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That infuriates me. She just had the baby too?!????!!!!! Wtf??!! Punching her in the stomach!!! He wasn't j
  • Just mad,he was trying to hurt her. Ughhhh I'm disgusted
  • I'd still call the cops and leave. But I guess that's easy for me to say because I don't know the situation... Good luck, and I hope his family dealing with it has shown him how horrible he was.
  • edited July 2012
    Most women of domestic abuse dont leave because their affraid of getting killed. Well if they stay they could get killed too. I hope she left him, instead of taking all the BS.
  • I'm gonna bite my tongue and just say... I really do dislike most men in my culture! Ugh, ugh and UGH!!!
  • @Mijita Dont need to bite your tongue hun, keep it real. Afterall its just your opinnion. No worries, I dont like most men :)
  • Sorry I couldn't get on pregly all day. I'm still here but very confused and numb. He says he was very stressed and me being upset with him made him go over the edge! Idk what to think... thank-you for updateing everyone for me @captivated
    I feel so alone!
    @MommyLovesSparkles @captivated @mommyof3girls @starrxoxo9 @kayleigh27 @Roxy @Janet_2011 @kristaf22 @Jess510 @Mama_Kate @babiescomin2011 @conreeaght @AishaMusa @Mijita
  • There's no excuse for that behavior.
  • edited July 2012
    Sorry @megaroo but screw feeling alone you should've called the cops. They would've been there for YOU... AND FOR HIS RAGEDY BUTT TOO.
  • Hun regardless of how he felt he had no right to hit you, you cant allow him to make it seem as if its ok to hit you because he got mad, he should be punished for what he did. and dont feel alone, we are here for you :D
  • Feeling stressed!? Hope he found a productive way to quickly vent stress because babies are stressful and even the best of us occasionally get pissed off at them... What is his plan if he is stressed out again and you're upset with him? Does he have someone to call and vent to? Is he going to go for a jog? Or has he just promised "it will never happen again?" Seriously talk to him and make sure he has a POSITIVE productive outlet to keep the stress away.
  • I'm so sorry your going through this!! Please be careful!! If a man hits you once it WILL happen again and it usually progressively gets worse each time XOXO
  • @Mom2ING, I bit my tongue and made no assumptions. Her comment just brought back bad memories for me that I commented on my experience. I think you may have read too much into my comment, although I probably should have specified.
  • @mom2ING How did she do that??? I wanna come too!
  • @Mom2ing Oh wow, and shes never been home... And yeah, you're right, there are plenty of other illegal aliens Im sure...Anyway, hopefully the OP is okay, didnt mean to get off topic!
  • Just because that turd is stressed out doesn't mean he has to take it out on u!! If he wants to.fight tell that fing loser to go.to a bar n fight with a mofo that can fight bak there...you need to leave his ass because trust me this is the first but not the last. Man really when I read this I got flash baks from whem my dad use to hit my mom.
    Run girl!! When u can still get away.
  • @CANT_WAIT93 Hell yeah you said that perfectly :-D