am i being out of order?

edited July 2012 in Pregnancy and fathers
my boyfriend works 6.45am-5.45pm when he comes home he sees his son briefly before bed and then takes his oldest son out to walk the dogs! well last night it was raining so bad! we had thunder and lightning! he took the dogs out for nearly 2hours!
by the time he got home i was pissed off cos i hasnt seen him and he just told me to shut up and because i was in a mood not to take it out on him! does he not realise after a whole 3days of babies company i would quite like some adult conversation! also im 20weeks pregnant so he blames that also for me being moody!
i wouldnt even say i was moody i just want him to understand im a person too not just his babysitter and personal home help!

Comments

• I'd be mad too. If needs to spend some time with you and he shouldn't blame it on your moods , with you being pregnant he should be around you more and understand your moods
  • Wow that's crazy! He still took the dogs out in the storm?! I would be mad too. Sounds like you need to sit down and talk with him. Tell him how you feel. I'm sorry he is treating you like that. He def should not blame your frustration he caused on your pregnancy that's for sure.
  • 2 hours!!??!!
  • @everyone yeah 2 hours in a storm! just makes me think what are we doin together!! hes happy to spend time with his son and to go out in the rain but doesnt wanna spend time with me!
    today was my gender scan and he came but they couldnt tell me what it was because the baby wouldnt keep still and i know he felt like he had wasted his time comin! it sounds horrible but i want it to be a girl cos i know he wants a girl and he might change his attitide! i wldnt mind a boy or girl tho!
  • Wow girl I'm sorry. Hope he comes around soon.
  • I would be upset he needs to respect your feelings
  • I Just dont get it! today hes in a great mood! his oldest son has gone to his mums for the weekend and my bf just seems a completly different person!!
  • @blessedtxmom he repairs cars and commercial veichles but recently hes been driving alot deliverin cars back to people! he made need space sometime?!
    i work for childrens social services and find my job really stressful sometimes and then i come home and look after my son :-( but i would never just go out! i cant just go out cos i have responsibilities!
  • sad face was supposed to be at the end!
  • @denois im in the same boat as you, my boyfriend works from 11/12 - 7/8 and then goes to the bar/rest. to work. so i NEVER see him. and we have a 14 month old son, who he hardly sees. and my son has been a punkie pants the past few weeks.

we got into a blow up fight last night because he thinks its okay to come home at 230 (when he isnt working) and drinking. so he left to his moms.. and said he doesnt know what he wants anymore.. and our relationship is "unhealthy" BUT HES MAKING IT UNHEALTHY BY NOT COMPERMISING WITH ME AND BEING RESPECTFUL TO MY FEELINGS, LIKE I AM FOR HIM. ugh men are so dumb and never think there wrong! >:p
  • @devins_mommy i know its rubbish isnt it! i think im finding it extra hard this week because my mums away and she is my support! she usually has my son when im workin and he loves spending time with her! and while shes away i have to rush about gettin him to day care and stuff but still dont get any help from my bf! my bf drinks every single day when he geta home from work! usually 5cans a night and sometimes more, but iv had to deal with the fact that hes never going to stop drinking! i just wish he would help out a bit more:-(