random period.

edited July 2012 in Trying to conceive
We want another baby but i cant tell when to "try" due to having crazy random periods since stopping bc and having my first baby.
I had my lo on july 8th and stopped bc after 7-8 months after that. I tried depo and bled the whole time then changed to the pill and kept forgeting to take it so finally just gave up.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate where can i get vitex at and how do i use it?
  • @homebirthadvocate i just read its for after birth??? Can it help you get prego too?
  • Vitex will help regulate ur periods which will most likely make ovulation happen regularly. So things arent all over the place. This should help u get pregnant because u will have a better quess of when u ovulate. It helps ur hormones even out naturally. Ur hormones r most likely out of wack from all the bc.
  • Im ttc. Been taking vitex for 3 months now. I have regular periods but i think i may have had some sort of imbalance because since taking the vitex i have felt so much better. Like i have more energy. Not sure if it will help me get pregnant but its made me feel better. I also started taking b6 and a b50 complex. Hoping that will help w ttc as well.