Comments

• edited July 2012
    She is so cute! :) congrats hun
  • She is adorable! How was the csection? It go ok? I know you were worried.
  • She's beautiful. :)
  • It was....I will never forget it. I felt so horrible with the spinal because they didn't give me the epidural. I couldn't breath right or swallow my spit I couldn't even turn my head. But you know it was worth it because now I have my baby girl. But after I got an allergic reaction from the adhesive of the tape. N im still suffering with itch n burn of it n then the stinging of the c section. But hey wat can u say its the joy of having bbys. Lol
    thank you for remembering!
    @Sjmomof3
  • @Lourdes26us1
    @Aubreysmommy
    Thank you!!! my son can't stop kissing her.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats! She is beautiful!!! Love the name. Fits a beautiful little summer baby. :) enjoy her sweetness.
  • Aww thank you love @mommyof3girls

Yea but mine itches because of the allergic reaction. Its the worst I would hate to try to lose all this wight n have this nasty scaring because of the tape. U know. Ugh just hope it goes away.
    @RileyAndMe
  • Congrats she is beautiful :)
  • Thank you @jazzie her big brother n daddy are just head over heals for her
    N her big bro is 15months. N he is not jealous at all but only in love :D
  • @CANT_WAIT93 Your welcome.... That's good that he is not jealous. I'm kinda scared that JaMaiya will get jealous when her baby sister JaLiyah Gets here cause she already acts jealous now and she is only 9 months.
  • edited July 2012
    I think she would be fine! She would love her!
    @Jazzie
  • She's a beautiful baby! :X

Lol smartphone pictures, in all different directions.. I had a hard time getting my camera on my phone to take picture straight up and down at first. I just kept on playing with it until i got it right :-j
  • Congrats! She's beautiful!
  • Adorable, congrats! I had an allergic reaction to the tape as well, that was the worst part. The blisters scared me but you can barely see if you don't know what it is...hope your recovery goes well!
  • Omg you did to really!!!
    What did they give you to cure it???
    They gave me steroids n antibiotics. N Benadryl for the ichiness n vicodin for the pain. I was ask hoped on pills lol.
    How long did it take you to get rid of it??
    @PregnantELF
    @mom924
    Thank you mama! XD
  • Congratulations on your daughter she precious. its a side effect (not being able to swallow your spit it happened to me I couldn't breathe etheir you find out how much you swallow spit just to breathe) glad everything turned out ok I didn't get the allergic reaction to the brown tape but I think it was bc I shaved that area a day before or two so my pores were closed. N they didn't have to reshave.
  • edited July 2012
    I shaved to. They didnt have to shave me either cause I did n the morning...n so ot normal...ugh but I was horrible!! N thank you y'all should come over one of these days Tommy gets off at 5 n he is home by 6.,
    I want to see Jake n Adriann him can play. Yall have my number call text anytime.
    @salasmommy
  • It made big blisters so they just gave me a cream, don't remember exactly how long, at least three weeks
  • John is going to start a shutdown tomorrow so I don't know when he will be off. But yeah thatd be nice I think u have mine too
  • edited July 2012
    The tape made the blisters???.n that's why they toke it off early for it wouldnt,do that...and that's when they saw it. @PregnantELF