cant stop crying..

My and my bf got into a fight. He came home at 230 am, and asked me to turn my alarm on cuz he had work. So I asked what time. And he was like, why are you mad?! And I simply told him, because you came home at 230 in the morning and I know you wernt working, and you didnt answer my texts. And he got all defensive and we argued a little bit more and he finally got up, got dressed and left. (Mind you he's been drinking) (and I know he shouldbt of been driving) so we continued to figh, and he said he didn't want to be with me anymore because he's unhappy, and 'I dont make him smile'

Wahoo... I'm the one who crys almost every night because he works a lot, granted he's doing it for money. But I'm not use to never seeing him, I'm use to being with him pretty much everyday. It's hard to adjust. And I told him, how could you walk out on ur son? And that your supost to put family first, and by him not doing that its causing the strain on our relationship. He said he walked out on ME not our son. uhhhh NO, his daddy won't be there when he wakes up.

So now at almost 4 in the morning, we've stopped yelling at eachother, and I asked if we could talk tomorrow, not yell. And he said, maybe.. idk what I want to do yet.

Idk what ill do if I lose him again, we've been together for 3 years.. I really don't want to have to raise my son alone.. and I don't want him to have a broken home... I guess ill know more after we talk.. :'-(

Comments

• Chin up hun , try and talk properly when he's sober and your both not tired. Remind him that you fell in love with each other for a reason and you both need to get that back. Relationships arnt easy with a new baby but they can work with give and take. Me and my hubby fell out when our first was born many years ago and seperated for a bit. When we finally got that love back it was better. That was nearly 17 years ago and he's still my husband and best friend xxx
  • Thank you @cheryl74 we've already separated once since my son was born. He just hates being told what to do. He needs to realize there's a difference between being told what to do, and doing what's expected of him as a father and boyfriend
  • I'm afraid it takes men many years to reach maturity. My hubby got there about a year ago lol xxx fingers crossed for you xxx
  • Awe I'm sorry! Hope you and him can work it out.
  • He'll probably apologize in the morning. My bf has said the same thing out of anger before. Let me know what he says.
  • @jess510 @trixiesmom8 I havnt been able to talk to him, he's been at work. And then he's going to pick up his brother and nephew after.. and he said 'maybe' well talk.. ugh idk what I'm going to do, iv been in a funk all day. And I'm exhausted as hell..
  • *small update* he came home from work and asked if I wanted him to take our son with him to get his brother. Which I said ya. And that was it. He seemed upset and didn't really talk to me. Idk what to do, I know we need to talk but idk if well be able to tonight, and idk if he's sleeping Here at his moms. And his phone is dead, so I can't ask.

I'm so scared of loosing him again. I dont think I can go through that again.. :'-(
  • edited July 2012
    What ive learned is men when their angry they'll eather say shit they dont mean and get all defensive or they'll be super quiet and to themselves. If he's choosing the quiet method maybe he's just trying to figure things out on his own or calm himself down. If he's using the angry defensive route he's more then likely scared or feeling guilty. I know this cause me and my husband have been through both.. Just wait a little while and then come back to him and talk about things that stress you out and ask him if anythings stressing him out.

When their in their defensively angry or quiet and too themselves, its best to leave them alone or believe me it'll tear up our emotions more.

Ive been through this exactly same thing and over stressed myself have even cried my eyes out over things that turned out not to be that bad.

Communication is the key hun..
  • so because i live in a small town, and the bar that he works at is right down the street from my house, i heard that "im just a place to stay, and theres nothing between us" and he was talking or hanging out with this girl (who i CANNOT stand, who has hated me since day 1 three years ago because she is obbsessed with him, and wants his nuts) (sorry language). NOW i know he was drinking last night, and he likes to act like a big shot. but thats no excuse to what or why he said that! i mean. GROW THE HELL UP! everything i do is for him and my son. i grew up the day i found out i was pregnant, i just hate how it take men FOREVER to grow up. i would like to say, we are both 21 years old. so i know how immature we are. but still.. i seriously need to talk to him. i cant keep these things to myself. he needs to get home NOW

@AishaMusa
    @trixiesmom8
    @Jess510
    @cheryl74
  • I'm so sorry you're going tough this, that's horrible. :(
  • He needs a serious wake up call!!
  • i know this sounds stupid, but when we were on a break before, it was for like 3 months. and i thought "i dont need him, i can do it" but really i felt like half of me was gone. i feel so incompleat without him. i know that hes the person im ment to be with. even tho he screws up alot. idk if thats healthy or not.. but weve been togeather for 3 years and he use to be the one who couldnt go a day without being with me. and now its the other way around. and i know he still loves me, so idk why hes treating me like this.. omg this is drving me insane i really need to talk to him.
  • I know it's hard, but if he thinks he can do whatever he wants and you're still gonna be waiting around for him (or chasing him) then he's just gonna think he can get away with it and it will never change.
  • I agree with @aishamusa men say the stupidest things!! I am concerned about this other girl. Nip that it the bud (is that how you say it?) Could be why he's acting like that....
  • Idk, he said he's 'sick of this relationship' because I nag him to much. All I ask is for him to be home before 230 in the morning when he isn't working, and to spend time with his son. But apparenty thats asking to much.
  • Wow what a b*tch! I really hope things work out for you. tag me in updates too please.
  • @MommyLovesSparkle small update * I think I made everything 10x worse.. so I tryed to talk to him, but that turned into an argument. So we saw his mom at the bar he works at so we stopped by. And we played pool and were having a few drinks. Well I went outside to get air because he wasn't really talking to me. And I started talking to his cousin who's a lot older than us, like 36. And he was saying how he thinks his bank account got screwed up and asked if I'd go with him to the bank righy down the street, and I didny want to but I didn't think my bf would care or notice. So I went and I came back 5 minutes later, and my bf stormed off and left... That was around 1230. So j left to go find him and j was looking for him till 230 this morning. And today he asked to take our son to his moms and then the carnival our town is having. But we were supost to do those things together. And I asked if we were still going tk watch the fireworks and his responce was 'idk, but were still done' n I also asked if he was coming to our family cookout and he said maybe.

I never thought I'd be this girl. Practically begging her bf not to leave me and his family. But idk what to do. I wanna give him space but I'm afraid he's gunna start talking to his old friends, who are girls just to spite me. I don't think I can handle loosing my family again..
  • i know how u feel hun! my boyfriend always says to me dont tell me what i can or cant do! then just does what ever he wants! hes worked every day this week until 6.30pm then come in and taken the dogs out and then today hes gone to his mums to do jobs for her then tomorrow hes going to cut some old womans lawns so again i dont see him and im supposed to look after our son, his 14year old son who now lives with us! and get on with everyday life being 20weeks pregnant, anemic and havin really bad morning sickness! life sucks sometimes :-(
  • @dadof2n1togo male perspective...?
  • I'm not sure what to say that hasn't already been said sorry. It certainly sounds like he needs to grow the hell up about things. I get nagged every fricken day but could never just walk out like he seems to want to.

Unfortunately I think you may end up losing him one way or another because it seems if you try it just seems like nagging to him and if you don't then be will go either way.

Personally I would go with a good hard kick to the nuts and tell him to grow the f up.

Sorry if not much help my mind isn't here today.
  • *another update* so tonight my family had a cookout. And then we went to my bfs family's cookout. Who happen to live right down street from the carnival. So we walked around the fair and watched the fireworks at his fams house.

Then we came home and he said he was going out for a little. So about 2 hrs later I asked if we could meet n talk. So we talked and basically, he's stressed and doesn't want to fight anymore. And he's upset about living with my parents again. and he misses living on his own. but hrs not the only one stressed, u know its not easy staying home with a 1 year old everyday. Also he's been distant (sex wise) because I want another baby. And he doesnt. But I am on the pill. Granted I forget to take it sometimes but still.

So as of now he's staying home tonight, and my parents want to talk to him tomorrow.
    @MommyLovesSparkle
    @dadof2n1togo
    @starrxoxo9
  • I was wondering if was something like that. I would be same if I had to live with my in laws lol. Iwould say him not wanting another baby would be partly due to living situation I would think. I know its hard because you want him with you and your son but try let him decide a bit hun. I know you probably aren't nagging but as guys some times it feels like it is.

Good luck.
  • Thanks @dadof2n1togo I know that we can't have a baby now cuz were not stable. So I get that. N I'm not nagging, there's a difference between 'nagging' and having responsibleitys, with ur family and girlfriend. I get it that he wants a night out, but CMON lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree totally he does have responsibilities to you and his child. I know though when I get stressed and down I find it really hard to be around my wifeand kids sometimes.

No excuses though he needs to sort his ppriorities out.
  • Also sorry my replies aren't as detailed as usually are just starting to panic about tomorrow morning a bit now.
  • That's okay. Thank you for all your help :-) @dadof2n1togo
  • I completely understand now. My bf & I are living with my parents with our child too.. he's not a b*tch but when he is he just needs to get out a lil.. granted I turn into more of a b*tch then he does because of the situation but I still inderstand. Try talking to him about it and what you guys can do to help get out of the house sooner. We do that and it helps alot!