family sucks

So my mum was supposed to babysit tonight so wife and I could go out for her cousins birthday. I was also figuring this is possible lay the last time I might be up for doing much for a while since treatment starts Monday. Well I get a call of I can't watch the kids tonight without any other explanation.

So since we have absolutely no one else to watch the kids I am now staying home with kids while the wife goes out since its her cousin. Am not showing anyone how hurt and pissed off I am because it will just ruin everyone's day then. Oh well guess its just another thing in my life that sucks the big one.

Sorry for venting so much lately lol.

Comments

• Sure sucks when the people we care so much about fail us in some way. :( sorry people suck sometimes.
  • People really do suck. I'm sorry you didn't get to go.
  • Ill be praying for you and your family that things turn around
  • Well starting now other than my kids I really don't care about anyone else at the moment because this has finally broken the camels back. I'm just not strong enough to deal with this anymore. If it wasn't for my kids I don't think I would even have the strength or will to fight this disease anymore.

I wanted to go into Monday feeling fresh and positive about life etc instead I'm going in feeling lower than ever.

Thanks for your thoughts though.
    @5lilangels @1stWoodsBaby @mommyof3girls
  • Just remember those sweet little kiddos whilr fighting this! And remember all of us preglies are rooting you on!
  • That's mean! I'm sorry you didn't get to go. And don't sound like that, just look at how much support you have all around the world! Monday will be the start of a rough ride but your little ones and your wife will get you through!
  • @littlenat86 just having one of those days lol.
  • I understand, suppose in the circumstances we can let you off! Hope today is a good day
  • Don't feel bad about venting! You are under a lot of stress and if you don't vent you will go crazy! lol Sorry you didn't get to go. That does really stink! I would have felt the same way :-(
  • Ur kids need their daddy. All and all they come first. So shake off the crummy feelings u have and lift ur chin up and remember that u mean the world to those kids and thats all that matters in this world. So go in and fight this junk w all u have so ur kids have their daddy. Maybe all the stuff ur going thru isnt real yet for everyone else. Maybe thats why its easy for them to cancel on u.
  • Im sorry to hear that. People suck. U will one day b rewarded for all the good things u do
  • Im sorry she did that. Thats not cool. And you have a right to vent. Your going through so much. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I wish we got to know each other for real cos I live in .sa and I would watch your babies for ya hunny... I have 2 of my own and 2 step kiddies so plenty of experience...
  • @everyone thanks

@tinka1326 didn't realise anyone else was from this way lol.
  • It's a small world huh lol
  • @tinka1326 yes it is lol. You north or south of the city? I'm south lol.
  • I'm north in the Elizabeth area
  • @tinka1326 about an hour away then we are at upper sturt
  • Oh nice!!! Should meet for coffee in the city some time lol