15 weeks and it's a boy!!!

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
I am 15 weeks yesterday and the doctor definitely said it was a boy!!! My boyfriend really wanted a boy, so I'm super excited. I didn't care as long as it was healthy!!!

Comments

• You can findout that early??
  • I'm so jealous! I have to wait until I hit 20 weeks exactly and seems like its just dragging on. I don't care as long as its healthy but I still want to know :)
  • i want to know im nearly 16 weeks and i have to wait till im 20 weeks hmmmm i want a baby boy altho i will love it no matter what
  • Awwww congratts!!! Thats what I want a lil boy :)
  • i know i have to wait till im 20 weeks but i aint been giving a scan date yet
  • My doctor wanted to know, as did we of course. I wasn't expecting to see the sex but my little man wanted to flaunt his junk!
  • Aww congrats, im right along with the other ladies I have to wait till im 20wks to find out the gender :L
  • I had to wait till I was 22 weeks.
  • Wow, I wonder why my doc was so excited...
  • Congrats! I'm 16 weeks and I just found out its a girl. I found a 3D sonogram place that does gender determination sonograms as early as 16 weeks. They had a special so I only had to pay $40. Its called "that's my baby ultrasound" in Bowie, Maryland if anyone is in the area and interested.
  • Omg. I'm fifteen weeks one day, due August 27 and not showing at all. I'm hoping for a baby boy, my appointment is the 23 then I think I have to schedule for a sonogram which will be later that week. My best friend is due July 19 and she is having a baby boy. Hope that doesn't stick me with a girl although I will love either equally =)
  • My first pg we were in Germany and we found out we were having a girl at like 10 or 12 weeks... I feel like I am waiting so long now!!!
  • Omg. That's so early. Makes me anxious. I know of sonogram places but was told that they can be harmful and you shouldn't get a lot of them .. you should wait for your doctor. But the 23 seems so far !!!
  • Be careful alot of the time its too early or they mess up they told my friend at 16 wks she was having a girl and at her next us they said o nevermind its a boy
  • Thank you for the congratulations!! I hope the doc got it right!
  • Interesting