I think I lost my mucous plug (not sure)...

edited July 2012 in Third Trimester
Sorry there wasnt an overdue category LOL!

So this morning after a (bathroom visit) :) I notice mucous like discharge with a very tiny bit of blood...the blood went away but still the mucous like discharge is happening not a ton but a lil bit.

Is this what the call mucous plug?
And OMG the stomach and back pain is keeping me from doing things. I barely can sleep comfortably anymore :(

Lo's having her own adventure before entering the earth. She's such a 'Stomach shaker' lol..

Comments

• Yep! Sounds like you're going to go into labor soon :D After I lost my plug I started getting contractions
  • You call my baby an it *{Gasps}* :)

I think she's coming soon to im loosing my patience. @BlessedTxMom
  • Idk what it looks like cause I never lost it but I hope she comes soon....keep me updated.
  • @EricaK22 I feel like i've already had my contractions..
  • Ohh lol sorry, my misunderstanding. @BlessedTxMom
  • edited July 2012
    Nevermind she replied while I was
  • edited July 2012
    @Jazzie Of course :)
    @0811 Yeah I got it now thanks!
  • You'll get more lol you should pace back and forth when you feel a contraction, that way it will get stronger, and bring on more.
  • Np, good luck and lots of labor dust ur way!!! *****
  • edited July 2012
    @EricaK22 Heyy im not trying to go through more pain then I am lol..

@0811 Thanks¡!!
  • Trust me I know! Lol I'm not ready to feel the pain of contractions either, but the faster, and more close together they come the sooner you will meet your baby girl :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Atleast stand and rock during contractions it will help :)
  • Wow she's almost here walk it out so ull get the pain done once and for all and don't have to suffer plus u will finally get to see ur little girl who is still taking her time making an appearance :) didn't u have a docs appt whatd they say?
  • I lost my plug around 8pm had my son at 104am
  • She is coming real soon
  • I bet she'll be here by Monday evening the latest!
  • I lost my mucous plug the day before... it can take longer sometimes though. Good luck, it will be any time! Do some deep breathing with your contractions & try to relax every muscle in your body, that way it will hurt less & your uterus can do its work without competing for oxygen from tense muscles elsewhere in the body. You can do it! :)
  • I lost my mucous plug about 120am he was born the following morning at 146. However, I went in with contractions 3-4 min apart got a nubane shot for pain and that slowed my labor down and we got sent back home 5 hrs after arriving.... I was 10cm at 1020pm but he was coming put face up so they stopped me from pushing so he didn't come until 146. Good luck. I hope you have a smooth delivery when it does start!
  • I lost mine the day before. Come on Rubiya! We're all waiting!!! ;)
  • @starrxoxo9 You remembered her name and how to spell it.,...Yaay! =D>
    @caroline8_p My husband said the same thing that he thinks she's gonna come Monday or Tuesday.
    @Wilsomom I'll deffinitely try that.
    @SalasMommy Oh i try too...and the doc didn't say much like usual [-( but when I had the appointment I wasn't going through barely anything besides the occasional stomach pain and tiredness..

Thanks ladies including
    @HomeBirthAdvocate, @Kindell, @Jazzie, @BlessedTxMom and @EricaK22 :X
    Again i'll update again later on everything.
  • I had my dd 5 days after i lost mine and got bloody show