Bad back and Lower stomach pain...help!

edited July 2012 in Third Trimester
Well im getting sharp stabbing like pain in my lower back and stomach. It comes about twice an hour, every hour. Then i'd get about an hour occasionally without much pain.

Should I be alerted?
How do I control the pain?
Its getting to a point were I cant sit or sleep that long without being uncomfortable...

Comments

• edited July 2012
    You can take tylenol. It could be contractions starting. Time them. When they are 3-4 min apart and over 40ish seconds long then you should go to the dr. or if the pain is just too much. But my birth center had me take tylenol. I'm a pain pansy so I went to the hospital as soon as they were 4 min apart.
  • Yay it might be nearly time!! This baby seems to to have taken forever! Take some pain relief (paracetemol) and get some rest sweetie! Try a warm bath too, it will help ease the pain and a bath can help determine if the contractions are the real thing, they will continue through a bath if they are. Good luck x
  • I think its labor! If they are constant they r contractions!
  • Hurry up lil Musa... Auntie Tish is waiting to see you. Hurry hurry hurry!

@aishamusa .. you need to have some labor sex to get this show on the road girl
  • I hope since you haven't replied that it means you're having your baby now!! Yay!
  • Hey how are you feeling... @aishamusa
  • edited July 2012
    Well the contractions are happening now every 4-6minutes so Im planning on going to the hospital to see how everything is... the back pains and stomach pains are just so irratating that i cant even stay in one spot without almost crying in pain... [-(

I REALLY REALLY hope it's not false labor i'm tired of waiting...

@YNVTish lmao.. I wish I could know when she's coming ;))
  • Yayyyyyy!!!!! *****Labor dust***** %%-
  • Woo hoo!!!! Finally !! Rubiya come on down and make your entrance!!!! Labor dust loveeee
  • Kreep us updatedd don't forget about us
  • Nahh why would I forget about the Pregly ladies?? :X @SalasMommy
  • I'll update sooner if I can get wifi in the hospital if I can't I may not be able to update until I get home...
  • Nooooo :( I hope there is wifi shoot steal that ish we need updates. Dilation, contractions, effaced updates, and etc. Lolol are u on ur way to the hospital yet?!
  • My husband's on his way home from work now so he should be here shortly to take me to the hospital :X wish me tons of luck, a little nervous.. :) @SalasMommy
  • Good luck girl!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2012
    Wishing you luck:)
  • @Mama_Kat Most of my pain is coming from my back. :(
  • Good luck girl!
  • Good luck. Sounds like her birthday will be today. I hope they have wifi. My hospital does but I dont know where you are. Lol.
  • Good luck! Sounds like u are in labor :)
  • If they don't have wifi, you need to text someone on here so they can update for you! You can't leave us hangin
  • edited July 2012
    My baby was laying wrong which caused me to have back labor. That could be what you were experiencing. Hopefully everything is going good! @mama_kat yes back labor was a b"tch! And actually I think I caused it... After I got sent home when my contractions slowed down the nurse told me to go on all fours and much as possible.... So I napped on all 4s for 4 hrs. Yeah my contractions went from cramps to back pain. Ick!
  • Updates??
  • Omg I hope this is it!!!!
  • I think its finally her turn.