does anyone ?

edited July 2012 in Second Trimester
Find themselves waddling near the end of the day?? Its 7:15 here and my baby will be in bed by nine his bath is at 8 but I feel like I wanna get him in there already and get the sleeping time coming. Lol I'm just about done with dinner. Hubby should be home in a couple of minutes. I'm 20 weeks and I swear I feel like I am 30 jake takes so much energy from me! Not to mention I have things to do here at home. Pheww come on 9pm. Mommy is ready for her nap.

Comments

• Me! Starting at 6 tonight I was counting the minutes until bed time! I am 29+2 with a 9 mo th old and everyday I feel less and less energized.
  • I'm the same way I'm 29+3 with a 9 month old and I work and don't get off until 10 something but JaMaiya don't sleep until 11 something 12, and I be so tired. My man is normally here to help but he is away cause of the military so it's just me doing everything.
  • awww @1stWoodsBaby & Jazzie are like belly / mommy twins! hahaha :-D
  • Yep! I'm 33 weeks with a 1yr old, and the further in the day the slower I start walking, and start waddling lol
  • @1stwoodsbaby you and @jaZzie are almost belly buddies! I thought it was just me I mean I'm only 20wks and I'm sooo tired I have to be chasing after jake every day , @jazzie yall ARE belly buddies well almost :) you should try to work on putting her on a schedule so she can be asleep by the time you come home so u can get more sleep. Even an hour of extra sleep counts
    @ericak22 wow ur almost there! Must be hard to have to be running around for a toddler I have to do it everyday! I bet you can't wait to give birth! Lol
  • @SalasMommy he picks me up from work so he gotta bring her with him and sometimes she falls asleep in the car but when we take her out she wakes up and when he don't pick me up sometimes she will be sleep but when she hears we she wakes up happy to see me. I also give her a bath when I get home.
  • Oh and being pregnant I also have a hard time sleeping at night
  • @jazzie omg me too! I cant sleep for anything! I have restless leg syndrome so im up 3/4 of the night!
  • @1stWoodsBaby what's restless leg syndrome?.......idk why I can't sleep at night, I guess its cause she moves a lot at night
  • It is hard! He's constantly getting into everything, and driving me crazy. Lol I don't know how everything is going to work out after this baby gets here. How can I breastfeed her, take care of my son,feed him, and do everything else?! My bf just started his new job today from 8am-5:30pm. I feel doomed!!
  • @jazzie it when i lay down my legs start tingling and itching and i HAVE to move them. I cant keep them still for more than 2 minutes without them feeling like they are going to explode. I am constantly flipping and flopping and getting up to walk. Its SO annoying!
  • @1stWoodsBaby do you have one of those long pillows. My aunt got me one when I was pregnant with my daughter and it helped me sleep better. Its for pregnant people
  • @Jazzie yes I do but its under the bed. I havent even thought to try that! I'll def try it out.
  • @1stWoodsBaby I hope it works