hsg scheduled *update

ValVal
edited July 2012 in Getting pregnant
for this friday @1pm... a lil excited/nervous hoping i get some type of answer

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thanx girls having no real answer about my infertility is driving crazy! lol
    @redshadoe0- you've told me you had this done right? what should i expect? do you bleed alot after? is it painful?
  • I didn't bleed from it... It was very painful for me tho. Doc said Prolly more painful than most because I had a polyp that was almost blocking my cervix. And since I haven't had a kid, my cervix is tiny still. So since you've have a kid it might not be bad at all. I'd expect only a little more than a pap would feel.

How exciting though!
  • im hoping i get some type of answer because if the dr says eberything looks fine im gna go crazyyy...
    they changed my appointment from 1pm to 1030am im getting excited
  • ValVal
    edited July 2012
    My appointment is in 2 hrs :/
    Hope it goes well n I get myself some answers!
  • Yay good luck tag me
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Best tag me too woman :)
  • Tag me too! :)
  • ValVal
    edited July 2012
    @skyma @redshadoe0 @wilsomom @blexedtxmom @mamakat
    ok well it was a lil uncomfortable it took them 20min to clamp my cervix cus it points backwards :/
    Anyway...he said everything looks good no blocked tubes or holes in uterus...
    Bittersweet feeling...
    I guess the focus turns to the bf now
  • Maybe you just need to have a totally monitored cycle... Ultrasounds to monitor follie growth and all that.... And maybe see if you can switch from clomid to Femera or something...
  • Glad it was only uncomfortable tho! Mine hurt like hell!
  • Clomid never worked for me. Two rounds of Femara and we got pregnant. Glad your hsg was normal!
  • Happy you got semi good news. Sorry the bf has to be checked out, now. You guys are that much closer to answers. :)
  • @Val I would suggest you do some research on BioAsten... its a natural antixidant that men take to increase the amount and quality of sperm...