Starting to get in our groove.....

edited July 2012 in Parenting
I have a 12 mth old and a 7 week old and I'm finally starting to get a good daily schedule for both. Right before I go back to work, lol. I'm not gonna lie there are days they are both crying at the same time and I just want to sit down and cry with them. Lol. Anyone else have kids 11 months apart? How are you all doing?

Comments

• I am due in October my kids will be 15 months apart wish me luck! Any ideas on how to handle the two of them?
  • Good luck! I'm sure you will do great! The thing I realized after having two is that newborns are easy for the most part....just eat, sleep, and poop. Lol. So, while the little one is sleeping I take that time to feed/play with my 1 yr old. Just remember there are gonna be times they are both crying, but just try to get yourself through the next hour and it all gets better. :) Also if your 15 mth old still takes naps, I'm sure there will be times they are both napping.....nap yourself! But I guess the best thing for me was getting them both on a schedule. Like right now my 1 yr old just went to bed, the newborn is napping and my husband and I are relaxing. Sorry for rambling, just talking away lol.
  • I have boys who are 12 months and 2 weeks apart.
  • I'm 20weeks pregnant with a 16month old he will be 20months when baby gets here. I'm kinda nervous of taking them on by myself jake drives me nuts sometimes he gets anything and everything he wants and everyone spoils him but I have to deal with the spoildness
  • I give you props!! I can't imagine
  • Its hard work. Awesome that ur getting on a good schedule! :)
  • ahh this makes me so nervous! I'm due in 10 weeks and my kids will be 11 months apart! Im and SAHM and my husband works nights so Im alone with my 9 month old most of the say all by myself. I keep telling myself and my husband if I can get a good routine and schedule started I think it'll all be ok.
  • My 8 and 10 year olds were pretty darn close. Stay organized on schedule and consistent and you go this.

• I have A 1 year old and im almost 38 weeks so they will be 13 months apart. I hope i can get through it,lol