Ok girls are these braxton hicks or what is going on!??

edited July 2012 in Third Trimester
Since yesterday my stomach has been getting so hard for a good 15 seconds or so about every hour randomly. Like extremely hard! It doesn't hurt really just super tight. It is still random today but it definitely keeps happening. When it happens sometimes I feel like I gotta pee and it starts to hurt but nothing really bad. Are these Braxton Hicks or what do you think is going on? I am only 31 weeks. :/

Comments

• Sounds like it. Lol that's how my BH contractions always feel!
  • Ok good lol. I was starting to get worried cuz I haven't felt anything like it. But it doesn't hurt so I don't know!
  • Absolutely sounds like BH. Put your feet up and drink some water, honey. :)
  • Oh, wow. I never got to feel one contraction not even bh. Never thought I would be sorry I didn't get to feel any labor pains.lol
  • Yes they are I had them super early and all the time with my daughter and when the real thing happened I knew it's very different well to me it was.
  • Yep sounds like BH! I have had them a few times and I am 30 weeks 3 days. Mine felt tight and kinda hurt. Sometimes changing postion helps for me if your siting down get up and move around if you are walking well take a load off and drink a nice cold glass of water :-) This one time I had them my lower back hurt sooooo bad it was hard to get up and walk around I had them right before a ob appt and got put back faster for doc to check me to make sure wasn't preterm labor. 3 trimester is fun like that BH come more and more frequently as due date comes up. At least that's what my obgyns tell me lol
  • I feel like its getting worse. Its like a few times an hour through out the day. No pain just extremely tight belly. Me and bd just had sex and it happened immediately after with back pain :/ if these are just Braxton hicks will they be like this the whole time? They get worse when I walk too. I went shopping earlier and I was so uncomfortable walking around I had to sit.
  • I keep feeling like I have to pee but when I go to the bathroom nothing comes out.. :/
  • It sounds like bh.trust me ull know the difference between bh and real contractions I get them already and. I'm only 20wks. Usually when I switch positions or I do some work stand up too long walk too much basically any exerscise. Just drink water I get bh after sex too
  • Those are bh I've gotten them off and on like that.
  • Are u drinking enough water?
  • I think I am drinking enough water. I carry a water bottle with me everywhere! Maybe I need more? I had a dream last night that I gave birth early it was soooo strange lol.
  • Id say if it continues it doesnt hurt to get checked out.