my baby won't sleep..

edited July 2012 in Ages & Stages
He's 8 months old. My oldest was sleeping thru the night by now. Jack still wakes up every few hours. He wants his paci our to be rolled over (he knows how to roll but won't in the crib). I don't know how to get him to sleep better. He's teething so I've tried Tylenol and teething tablets but still, he won't sleep. I need some advice or tips please!

Comments

• There's nothing you can do to make babies sleep longer. Everything that you will hear is just an old wives tale. He will sleep through the night when his body thinks he is ready :)

I have friends that children didn't sleep through the night until a year and a half. My daughter didn't until almost a year. Thankfully my son started around four weeks! Hang in there!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @captivated @HomeBirthAdvicate thanks ladies. I'm just tired of getting up several times a night or bringing him in my bed so I don't have to get up. Don't get me wrong, I love my babies in bed with me, but not every night
  • Oh I totally understand. I do NOT sleep with my children. That's my one space and I am not giving it up.
  • @captivated I let Connor come in my bed in the morning when my husband leaves for work. I didn't bring Jack in my bed last night. I let him fuss for a few minutes but he wouldn't get himself back to sleep. I had to get up about 4-5 times.
  • Ugh my 9 month old recently stopped sleeping through the night :( idk why!