Tips on Living Up The Pregnant Sex Life

Hi ladies! I need tips on spicing up the sex while being pregnant. I can't get on top anymore as it makes my stomach crampy, so I feel like the poor guy is having to put in all work. Its not totally boring, but I just feel like I should do more for him. I dress up in things he likes, we use cuffs, and we've started experimenting in using things for whipping (love it) BUT it's him having to do all those things.

So please, give me some ways I can do more for him. THANKS!!

Comments

• You could give him a sensual massage, that would make him feel like you were doing some of the work, plus it usually turns out pretty exciting in the end.
  • Ahh I need help to I get on top still but since my belly is growing I feel so uncomfortable! And we're can't do our other usual crazy positions sigh.
  • If you go to christiannymphos . org they have great advice for pregnancy & positions. & since it's a cristian web site it's pretty tasteful
  • @Wilsomom I tried that the other night after he got off work from a super long shift. He seemed to enjoy it pretty well.. I had forgotten about that. I'll have to try that again! Thanks!

@SalasMommy I get on top if he pulls me up there, but I don't volunteer. It makes my stomach all tight and crampy and is just painful. Its super hard doing the crazy positions with a big belly in the way. I'm going to google "best positions while pregnant" and see if I can find any ideas that way.
  • @Wilsomom Ah thank you! I had just posted saying I was going to google something like that! Thanks!
  • Let me know! I need some help! I need to pee afterwards all the time :/