i wish my hubby cared more for

edited July 2012 in Relationships
Intimacy, i feel like I'm the man in this relationship lol. Anybody else having this problem?

Comments

• Well. Me and my boyfriend have been fighting since Thursday, and he's been staying at his moms. I wish he was more romantic, and cared more about my feelings.
  • I feel more aggressive too. My hubby works a lot & is always stressed & tired. Plus he's older than me, but not sure if that matters. I just try to spice it up & focus on pleasing him & it helps. Lol
  • I'm with ya
  • Mine likes sex but not takin it slow just wham bam thank u mama lol so tonight I'm gonna slow him down
  • edited July 2012
    I don;t have a man :P so I don't have that issue lol kinda hard to be intimate with out a SO ... but then again there is always solo intimacy
  • Ill trade you! Thats all mine cares about. Sex and sleeping. Thats all.
  • My husband always keeps things lit in the bedroom. he surprises me with toys, lingerie & always wants to try new position. LoL he even wants to have sexy time in the shower :x
  • @devins_mommy I'm sorry your going through that,he sounds like he needs to be taught a lesson.
    @wilsomom i wish that helped for me, he gets his and then party's over lol.
    @sands3 no fun!
    @skysma that's my problem, we're not rabbits lol !
    @aubreysmommy I'm going to start with the solo intimacy if shit doesn't change, hey who needs a man lol haha
    @1stwoodsbaby well that's no fun, mine just cares about his computer , ugh men
    @nylasmommy get out of this thread !!! Haha just kidding girl your one lucky lady, your man is definitely a keeper :)
  • My man talks it up... but never follows through... I'm for sure the one always looking for it and getting shot down....
  • lol we r but its just not fun no more so its time to bring in the big guns lmao
  • Lmao I'm with @1stwoodsbaby my hubbys interests are

Sex, work, beer and dinner, sex, tv, sex, sleep. Morning sex, and so on.
  • Hahahaha... U really made me lol. Thanks girl, he is.... ;)
  • edited July 2012
    Ive been staying at my moms since hubby is gone for bootcamp & i went back home to check up on mails n nyla had doc appts & i seen all these packages in the mail n lol my hubby ordered the gagging ball mouth piece, sum crotchless pantyhose & sum lube he likes lmao. I was laughing bc hes in bootcamp n hes still thinking about more ways to spice up our sex lives
  • So brought out the big guns TOTALLY SUGGEST U DO IT
  • @tinka1326 i totally understand !!!! It sucks.
    @salasmommy lol haha
    @nylasmommy didn't i kindly ask you to leave ? Hahaha glad i made you laugh :) now tell your hubby to share some of that thoughtfulness with my hubby lol
    @skysma what did u end up doing ??? :D
  • I put on my sexist outfit and gave him a lap dance
  • @skysma hmm i might have to try that 8->
  • Ya itsss so much fun make him go to a shower or something set up ur room and pick out some music its a blast