Very little movement.. =/

edited July 2012 in Third Trimester
I haven't really felt the baby move too much today. I'm 33 weeks, and have been on my feet most of the day, but an hour ago I sat down to eat dinner. I've had lots to drink today, and I still don't feel anything. I've even tried wiggling my belly. :/

My bfs on his way home from work now...and it takes him about 30mins to get here.

Will they do a nst if I go to l&d?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate I've done that too, and nothing :/
  • The only thing I'm feeling is hiccups now, not really a lot of wiggling around.
  • Trying laying on your side?
  • Maybe a lazy day since you've been moving so much...I hear they tend to sleep when you move cause it feels like being rocked.
  • I'm 35Weeks this week I also felt very little movement I'm also concerned
  • @mamafn3 I just took a long walk to see if she'd move when I rested, and I feel a little movement. I guess just running out of space?
  • @trixiesmom8 I hope that's it. I just drank a big cup of orange juice again to see if that helps...if nothing happens in the next hour I'll just head to L&D
  • Sounds like a good idea. Any movement yet?
  • edited July 2012
    @trixiesmom8 I've felt like 1 little nudge, but that's it.
  • Yes this has happened to me! When u go to l &d they will do a nst for 20 mins and make you drink a big glass of ice water if everything looks good they will send you home. Good luck sweetie my little girl has her lazy days and this has freaked me out so much that every appt now with my reg ob they are gonna do a nst! Just for my peace of mind :-)
  • @trixiesmom8 @bexiewexie @aubreysmommy @mamafn3 @homebirthadvocate @devins_mommy

So I went to l&d, the did an nst, and baby wasn't very responsive so they ordered a biophysical profile, and sd, and baby was fine. They told me I wasn't feeling a lot of movement because she's breech!!! Also if the bio and sd didn't come back good, they were going to do an emergency csection! As soon as I heard the word csection I almost started crying..it freaked me out.

Now I must turn this baby and keep monitoring her. :)
  • Aww glad to hear baby is ok!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good news !
  • So glad she is ok.
  • @EricaK22 I'm glad u and baby is ok

I have appt on Sunday for a sono to be done because my fluids was border line low 2Weeks ago..but I feel some movements only in afternoon but we'll see on Sunday
  • I'm glad everything is fine:)