wow ladies that back fired

edited July 2012 in Relationships
I spent over an hour getting "ready" for bed got in there and he was asleep thank decieded to try nd wake him up hahahaha words from a 24 year old man "can we cuddle I know that sounds bad but can we" ughhhh lmao o well atleast he can be sensitive blah tomorrow night will be explosive ill make sure of it lmao

Comments

• lmao!! that'll teach you to put effort into it! geez. what a silly guy. ;)
  • @rtmommy no kidding huh tomorrow nighti will look like crap and hell want it hahahahaha and congrats cngrats congrats what did logan think?
  • He thought the US was boring and didn't seem too interested in being a big brother. Lol
  • Sorry @skysma but that is funny as. If my wife ever made an effort I'm sad to say I would fall asleep to lol but that's because I never get any loving.
  • @rtmommy awhhh he will be excited here soon lol @dadof2n1togo I was like really what the f lol I put on my best outfit too lmao he's training to be a corectional officer so his hours r crazy right now lol but still haha
  • Lol, I can't express how many times this has happened to me. The key is to get ready prior. I know I couldn't lay in bed for an hour in the evening and not fall asleep ;)
  • Hahaha yeah. If hubby leaves me in bed by myself for any longer than 15 min, he's not gettin anything. Once sleepy time set in, its like poking a bear to get me up and goin... An angry angry bear. Hehehehe. Good luck tonight !!!
  • @captivated lol I know huh but I was like u ass ur the on that wakes up at like 3 in the morning wantin some u can't last in the evening hahahahha @redshadoe0 I get like that too lmao hahaa it sounds like all my rawr text. Define u pretty well hahahaha
  • @blessedtimes2 lol I was like ugh okay ill just get undressed fine like a little kid hahahah
  • Lol u have me dying laughing @skysma
  • Lol good glad someone gets a laugh jk jk jk @blessedtimes2 I was like brat meanie