he approached me

ValVal
edited July 2012 in Relationships
So all day yesterday I felt a lil out of it. I'm usually the one flirting starting conversation cuddling with the bf but yesterday idk I didn't want to I kept to myself did a lil talking n went on with my might he kept asking babe wats wrong n I'm like nothing. In bed he asks are yu getting tired of me n chuckled n said of course not why? Than HE STARTS CUDDLING WITH ME TELLING ME HE LOVES ME & STARTS APPROCHING TO TURN ME ON!!! omg ladies I forgot how good that felt. We had some awesome sex I woke up feeling like a new woman lmfao! I kno the trick now lol

Comments

• That is nice huh?
  • aww my boyfriend use to do that :-( aw poo.
    im glad you feel better :-) i miss that compation... my boyfriend is pretty dumb when it comes to that stuff lol.
  • @skyma- yes it is! i txt him him this mroning thank you for last nite i feel brand new lol
    @Devins_mommy- girl i think all guys ok ok MOST guys arent too romantic specailly after being with them for a while.. my bf sucks at that too if im lucky enough he'll approach me like that once in a great moon lol
  • lol well my boyfriend sucks in gen right now lol. @Val
  • ValVal
    edited July 2012
    yea ive been reading your story..girl give him some time. Sometimes we want to fix thing right than and there and all really do is push them away more. He'll come around @devins_mommy
  • Aww lucky girl!!! Glad y'all had a good night.
  • =) im all smiles... makes me love him that much more when he does lil things like that
  • yeah, thats what i figured. so its been a week. and iv been giving him space and all that. its just a pain cuz we were supost to talk last night n somthing came up. and tonight he might have to work. i feel like hes avoiding talking to me, and i dont understand why.. because he said he wasnt mad at me... @Val