I'm so frustrated...

edited July 2012 in First Trimester
I don't know how much longer I can go with not telling people about being pregnant!! I'm 6+3 (by my dates) and about ready to explode with my news..

I want to wait til 12 weeks but that's a whole extra 5+4 away!!

When did you ladies share your news??

Comments

• I told close friends and family right away. I was 5wks. I told everyone else around 12 wks.
  • I told everyone at six weeks lol. I always said that I would wait until I was 12 weeks but as soon as I found out that I was pg I couldn't stay quiet lol.
  • edited July 2012
    I aso said I was going to wait having had a previous mc at almost 9wks this last dec. but I think I told everyone at 5wks this time around. Its totally up to you.
  • I told everyone 5 minutes after I got my bfp I was to excited to even try to keep it a secret after 2 years trying and having a fibroid removed I would have told the whole wide world if I could LOL good luck but I'm sure u will be spreading the good news very soon::)
  • After my 12 week appointment! But family found out before
  • We didn't tell anyone till around 9 weeks, which is when we saw a heart beat. We had a mc before that and wanted to make sure it was a sticky baby before we told more than immediate family.
  • With my first we told as soon as we found out at 5 weeks. We waited until 15 weeks with the 2nd to tell anyone and waited until 22 or so weeks until we told the public. Solely because our first was only 3 months old when I got pregnant with the 2nd.
  • I told at 6 weeks....
  • I only told a few close people when I found out. I told my mom, but didn't tell my dad or brother and sister until after ny first trimester US at 13 weeks. Then I just told the rest of the world yesterday at 16+2. It's whenever you're comfortable. :)
  • Immeditly (sp)
  • Thanks ladies, I've decided I'm going to try hold off til I get back to work from our holiday to tell my boss. Which is August 16th and 4 weeks yesterday so I'll be 10+3..

Purely because I don't want people talking about me and making decisions for me at work while I'm gone.

I may tell the rest of our family (only my parents, sister & fiance, Andys mum and stepdad & 2 friends know atm) in about 2 weeks and beg them to keep it off facebook :)

Thank you ladies for your support.

Here's for a sticky healthy baby and a happy pregnancy *raises a glass of OJ* :)