confused!!!!

I'm two days late on my period. I took a pregnancy test and it was a bfn. I've been very regular with my periods. I took the blue dye test. Could it be too early?

Comments

• I was 2 days late once, I started the next day :/ Got pregnant a few months later, lol. I had a very text book every 28 day cycle.
  • The only pregnancy symptoms that I have is a little nausea, tiredness and my breast are a little tender. But I also have been cramping a little.
  • @caroline8_p. Hopefully my period doesn't come lol. I want another baby :).
  • Try testing when you are 5-7 days late, hopefully she doesn't show!
  • idk girl but i hope you get blesses again. your story has touched me deeply
  • @Caroline8_p I hope no lol!

@Val thank you hun :). I'm still praying for your miracle baby. It will happen. I know :)
  • @Mom2ING I went to get a dollar pg test and it was negative. Well later on at night I checked again and it has a second line. But it is a very pink faint line. I still haven't had my period and this morning I threw up. I'm having morning sickness all day. I don't know what to think.
  • Same happened with my friend she was preggo try testing again in a couple of days chances are you ovulated late which is why the test looked neg. Also wait at least 10 mins if your not as far along it can take a little while to show.
  • Omg it had a faint line?! Woo hoo! Congrats try taking another one tomorrow the hormone gets stronger everyday
  • edited July 2012
    @mum_to_m&;m @SalasMommy thank you ladies :). Whenever I use a pg test and its negative it never shows a second line. Not even hours later. Its blank. So this time I'm a little excited but trying not to be too much in case its negative. But all the other pg symtoms and my af being four days late its what's making believe that I am. I will test in two more days. Keeping fingers crossed :)