SUPER FUNNY ISH! OMG!

edited July 2012 in Current Events
Soooooo I just got a random ass call from my EX husband! From jail! LMAO! I swear this is the highlight of my freakin night! I can't breathe from laughing soooo dang hard! Wooooo! Of course I didn't except the collect but just the thought of this low life to even contact me. How he got my NEW number I don't know but who cares! I am trying to look him up online for free to see what he is in jail for but I am not trying to pay a dime just want to know for my own humor purposes. Does this fool really think I will bail his silly ass out of jail?! Just thought you all could use a laugh! I love you my beautiful Preglies....LOL!

Comments

• Local town newspapers usually print why people are arrested. Try looking on the town's newspaper webSite.
  • @1stWoodsBaby I will try that, thank you. I am still at a lost for words right now.
  • @YNVTish where are you when I need some funny advice girl?!
  • What state is he in? You can view it for free if he's in ga.

I think the first call is free, you should've accepted it made fun of and then cursed him out for calling!! Lol
  • Also the jails website should allow you to view all inmates, and their charges. That's how I found out about my low life brother.
  • You girl that's why they say don't spit to the sky because it going to land right back in your mouth.
    I'm so happy for you lol!!
    stand your ground make him suffer!!!
    Haha so happy you are happy!!!
  • @Tootie08 girl yes that fool is here in Ga, in DeKalb County Jail to be exact! Just hearing his voice for the first time in over 2 yrs made me sick! UGH!

@ashley_smashley I tried looking him up and all I could find was his name & that he was in jail back in 2010 actually a month after our divorce was final.

@CANT_WAIT93 I am so proud of me too. Girl he did me so wrong that's why I have no respect for him. I am active duty in the military and while I was overseas he cheated, spent up my money and some how manage to run up a sprint bill of over a thousand dollars that's still on my freakin credit. So me bailing him out is more like HELLLLLLLLL FREAKIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Well I couldn't find him in the system for why he is in jail now but I also found 2 records on him. One was in 2006 for driving with a suspended license & the second was in 2010 a month after our divorce & 2 days after his b-day for driving on a suspended license, no insurance, not using left turn signal & vehicle registration suspended! LMAO! Boy he is so dumb! Thank God for letting me dodge that bullet! Still this is all so funny to me though. @Tootie08 @CANT_WAIT93 @ashley_smashley @1stWoodsBaby
  • edited July 2012
    @miaradavis .....
    Awwwww Hell Naw! RMAO!
    Now if this isn't some "Ill get the last laugh" shit.. I don't know what is.

WTF.. OMG. See I know I would've been going to Hell cause I would have enjoyed that phone call waaaay too much.

Unmmn please don't tell me he thought you were gonna bail him out, put money on his books or send him some love letters. FOOL PLEASE LOL

I think this is a prefect time to serve him papers to up your child support. Courts don't care if you're in jail. At least you know his address.. LOL

What did he say? My ex would've had to be on his death bed to contact me for help and he already knows Imma have a whole lot of shit talking instead of help. LOL

2 points for you girl...