Well Hi there! Miss Me?? *pics*

I would tag all my mamas I was talking to before I left but it's been so long that usernames probably have changed.
Anyways, I just decided to take a reeeallly long hiatus from this site. I logged in occasionally to update my profile pic and my status but I haven't been active in the threads at all.

SO UPDATE ON ME & LB:

I'm nearly 30 weeks and all is really well with LB and myself. I have weekly NST and BPPs now. My first BPP was today and LB scored 8/8. They took 13 viles of blood to do some testing to check placental function because they said when someone has a loss as my last one (31 wk stillbirth); they usually suspect a clotting disorder that inhibited the functionality of the placenta, so they are testing for like 5 different disorders. I am on baby aspirin daily as a precaution and if any of the test come back positive, I will be put on Heparin injections. Hopefully that will not be the case.

LB is measuring 29w1d so growth is on track and all of the anatomy looks perfect. I will be induced around 37-38 weeks, which puts me around September 10-17 for delivery. It fleeeew by. Heck, this year in general is flying by. I found out I was PREGNANT January 21, it's nearly August. It's be all over soon and my husband and I will have a sweet baby boy or girl to love all over. This experience will surely be worth it though we have had a rough road to parenthood. I know Maxwell is looking over us all from Heaven. He is the best big brother we could ever want for LB.

In non-pregnancy related news, I graduated with my Bachelor's in Political Sciences and Economics this past Spring. I hope to return to school Spring '13 or Fall '13 to work on my Master's in Public Administration. :) Just wanted to share that little tidbit.

Well that's it. Here are some pics from today. Excuse the watermarks, those are from my BabyGaga.com account. I have several pregnancy forums I participate in. haha

100MEDIAIMAG07631

100MEDIAIMAG0758

100MEDIAIMAG07601

100MEDIAIMAG0762

100MEDIAIMAG0761

IMAG0756

Toodles, my pretties. :)

Comments

• Awww baby and u are looking beautiful. Maxwell was indeed the best brother ur daughter or son can have. We have indeed missed you but I am happy u are doing great and congratulations on graduating!!!
  • Wow, that foot picture is amazing!
  • Awwww precious:)
  • Awww so cute!!
  • I have followed your story on pregly and am glad to see you and baby are doing good! I am also on baby asprin daily. I have been doing heparin shots twice daily since I found out I was pregnant due to a blood clotting disorder. I hope that is not the case for you! And congrats on graduating!! :)
  • Congratulations for all of the above! So excited to see your little one thriving, and I know Maxwell has something to do with that. Fingers crossed for good news from the labs. :)
  • I'm all happy sounds like you're doing great. I wish the best for you and your family and can't wait to see pictures of your lo once he or she is here :)
  • edited July 2012
    Congrats on graduating! I've also followed your story and I'm so happy everything is going great w LB:) I love the u/s pics the 2nd is my favorite. I can't wait to see pics once he/she arrives:)
  • You look amazing! So glad baby is doing well!
  • Congrats on graduating! I'm so glad you and baby are doing well!! I absolutely adore the foot pic and you are looking fabulous mama!:-)
  • @SalasMommy Thank-you! Yes he was, we know he is indeed our guardian angel and is seeing us along this journey. ♥
  • @caroline8_p Thanks. He has the cutest big toe I've ever seen. :-D
  • @rjr33 Thanks. I love to tell the story of my angels and inspire others. I hope not either. I feel like I've made it this far w/o them but since my lost last October is somewhat unexplained, and I'm gettin' close to that point in this pregnancy the MFM is testing for additional disorders I wasn't tested for after I delivered our son last year.
  • @jules Thank-you. I am anxious to see if he/she will look like her/his big brother. Maxwell looked just like me but I'm almost positive this baby will look like my husband! How are you and your LO?
  • @Babynewyear2012 Thank you! How are you and Baby Archer?
  • You never know ;) maybe you have the stronger gene for even it comes to how kid looks but they always change too. But my daughter is 7 months now she has been the easiest and happiest baby ever. She is very busy crawling and pulling herself up on everything. And today we set up one of her toys that is made by vtech it makes noise and stuff great for learning up they can also hold on to it and walk so she did that I think she's going to be an early walker, Yeay me! Lol
  • We are doing great! I am 26 weeks now and on complete bed rest but doing fine.
  • you look beautiful! and those ultrasound pics are so wonderful!! :)
  • Look at ur baby bump its getting so big & cute :) glad baby is healthy & growing & Congrats on ur Bachelors degree. Doin big thangs I see lol
  • @NylasMommy haha. thanks hon! ♥
  • @babynewyear2012 I know bed rest has to suck but will be more than worth it in the end. ♥

@jules I dunno girl. I just have a strong feeling this baby will look nothing like me, for one my husband works the hell out of my nerves this time around (but I loooveee him any way ;-)) so I am very anxious to see.

Aaaaaw. She just might be walking by September/October. Watch out! The elderly around here say if they move too fast they are getting out of the way to make room for the next. lol
  • I agree I think she will be moving by September today she's walking herself from one object to another but just he steps with one hand holding on whatever is next to her. But still I'm impressed for the age and how little she is. And maybe she is making room I sure can't wait to have another one, just wish we had the money.
  • @jules You'll have another soon enough. :) Just think soon, you'll have an eight month old. Time flies. They don't stay little babies long, that's for sure. haha.
  • @angelmaxwellmama your right they sure grow up way too fast. But I have soo much fun with my daughter she's an amazing baby and so smart always amazes me :)... But I sure hope your right and I can have another sooner then later.