my one year old seems to be in his terrible twos

edited July 2012 in Ages & Stages
Just a few days ago Adrian was loving and happy as usual...n all of a sudden the past few days he has been throwing tantrums for no reason, hitting, throwing things, screaming at me and my husband...Idk what to do anymore these past few days have been exausting !! Any ideas ?

Comments

• It seems like its whenever I tell him no..he hates that word Lol
  • Oh God I feel u!!
  • ugh my 14 month old has been doing that for months! its exhausting. now when he knows he isnt supost to do something, he'll look at me, and do it anyway lol! so fresh!
  • Girl my 11 month old just started tantrums when I tell her no n she doesn't get her way. I thought I had more time before all this started!
  • Ollie just started this...I think bc we catered to him while he was in the hospital..anyway...I have noticed that when he throws his fits I will just ignore him until he calms down, (which is quickly when he figures out that I am not giving the attention he wants) that seems to be working. I wait until he is calm and give him attention. This way I reward him with good behavior and dont acknowledge the bad.