when did you..

Feel the first full blown movement from your baby? I feel flutters and little pains here and there but no actual movement that I can feel with my hands. I'm 17 weeks and 6 days and overweight. They said weight can have alotttt to do with it! :( anyone in my shoes? Thanks ladies in adavnce<3

Comments

• Iwas at work and got a very swift kick (or punch) right in the side! It almost doubled me over! That was at 19 wks, altho my bf can not feel baby yet
  • Have you been able to feel it through your belly yet? I'm so anxious to be able to feel him or her.
  • With my son I didn't feel anything I could make out until 20 weeks and my son was a big baby lol don't worry yet and I've been told the same thing that weight has things to do with it
  • Oh good that's a relief! :) thank you @matthewsmommy04
  • You must be due on August 3rd lol I am 17 weeks and 6 days.. I haven't felt a real jab yet either lol but I too am anxious! I have noticed my flutter getting stronger tho... I know its around the corner for us! 18 weeks tomorrow and the big 5 months!
  • Yay! I seen your name earlier @due8311 and I was like woooohoooo! Another baby on the same day you are the first girl with the same date I've seen! And yesss I'm so anxious too! And yessss 18 weeks tomorrow! I go the day after for my dr appointment and ultrasound to find out what it is. Do you know what you are having?:)
  • Yeah I'm having a girl... I went and got a 3d ultrasound at 16 weeks cuz I couldn't wait lol. I have an appointment on Friday but i don't think they are going to do my us... I'm excited for u to find out what u are having... what do u want?
  • @due8311 awe yay congrats! :) I think I want a boy but idk lol ill be so happy with either. This is a weird question but how was your conplextion? Because mine is terrible and I'm getting pimples places I've never had them like my chest. And they say that girls take away a mothers beauty and cause that. But I feel like I'm haveing a boy and all I crave is meat lol
  • I think it has more to do with how big your uterus is to feel the movements, the more stretched out and bigger it is the more its closer to the surface and your own skin. I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and doc measured my uterus at 24 inches last week so I can feel the baby kicks everytime now! But it started out at 17 weeks with small bubbles and movements. Good luck :) just be patient! Trust me soon enough the baby will keep you up all night because of it moving around! (That's what I'm going through now lol)
  • @1sttimemommy92 I have been really lucky and I haven't had anything happen to me... its been kinda unreal... as far as my complexion, its normal. I have pretty clear skin (so far lol). But I know hormones can make skin go crazy.
  • I sooooooooooooooooo take that back. I have been super emotional. To the point where I almost ruined my relationship lol but he put me in check and we are good now. I wouldn't wish my mood swings on my enemy.
  • @due8311 ohhh girl I hear ya on that one! :) I'm crazyyyy! Haha not meaning too obviously but my hormones are super crazy too! :( but your lucky with the whole complextion thing :( haha
  • Yeah last night he gave me a hard one, Im so happy.... he normally kicks lightly.... :-D
  • Don't worry in just 4 weeks you should feel definite movement for sure! I just hit 27 weeks and my baby girl moves,twirls, kicks, jabs..it will happen sooner than u think :)