what can this be!!

edited July 2012 in Third Trimester
Feeling very sick and dizzy and cold like shivering today.
Anyone any suggestions?
Still get cramps throughout the day as well.
Al be 36 weeks tomorrow. X

Comments

• Have you been drinking water? You could be getting sick...
  • Yeh that's all I had some soup at lunch time other than that just been drinking water x
  • No my blood pressure has been perfect all the way through my pregnancy. X
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got like tht the day b4 I went in labor! Maybe the little one is ready for its big arrival
  • Im not going to lore but that's the same way I felt when I went thru preterm labor with Delilah. I felt dizzy and I was throwing up and I was light headed. And I felt like if I was coming down with the flu. So I, told my hubby I just don't feel right and he toke me to the hospital and they started to pick up contractions and 30mis later I started to feel them and then I started to cervix started to open., but they stopped it because I was 31 Weeks. She was still to small.
  • @CANT_WAIT93 that's how I feel I still feel like that. I really believe he is going to come a bit early, I am 36+2 now so not too bad hope he holds out for a wee bit longer. X
  • Wow exciting!! Good luck if it is that, hopefully its not a cold or anything! X
  • How are u feeling now?? Are you still feeling the same way??
  • Sounds like u have/had a fever??
  • @CANT_WAIT93 Yeh still feeling the same feeling very sick today, went a walk pelvis and hips didn't do so well.
  • Why don't you just go get your self out., its better. You should go.