9 yr old boy beating up kids at daycare

edited July 2012 in Current Events
So I was just on world star hiphop & I just saw this video of a nine yr old abusing other kids at the daycare. He was biting a Babys ear in a walker & when she cries he would rub the Babys back & punching the baby in the face, then he walks to another kid & shes no more than 3 yrs old n he jumps n kick her n she flew, then he chokes another kid & sum kid went home with a busted lip :( so sad. The father of the kid that has the busted lip came & attack one of the kid who he thought did it & got arrested. The lady who runs the daycare is arrested also. They caught this all on tape & the auntie of the nine yr old boy tells the police hes just bad & he on,meds wtf. I would b so pissed if nyla was going to that daycare!!!!!! The video is so disturbing, I wanted to cry. He was going from one kid after the other.

Comments

• You'll see crazy ass stuff on worldstar lol
  • @newmomma13 tell me about it omg!!!
  • Oh wow, I'd be one pissed parent. The sad part is, kids repeat what they see at home, so it makes you wonder what his mom and dad are like!
  • edited July 2012
    So true @PregnantELF
  • This is so sad that is why I have not put my babygirl in the nursery yet because lord knows I will be in jail!!!!
  • edited July 2012
    @pregnantelf u r right, I wonder what they r teaching him.

@blessedtimes2 girl thas y I quit my job to b a stay at home mom BC girl we would b cellmates for killing someone for touchin our girls lmao.

@mommylovessparkle it was so sad, he even banged the Babys head that was in the walker to the tray :(
  • Lmao and yes u are so right @NylasMommy!!!
  • And to think, I was just about to start job hunting this week. I would have put my foot in the owner's ass!
  • This is why I dont want Haylee at a home childcare. My kids went to Development Centers and the kids were broken up by age years. And you can also view your kids from work on the camera in live time.
  • @tootsie08 its like we cant trust no one with our kids but family. Lol, sometimes we cant trust them. That boy was Hella sneaky tho, right when that lady turns around thats when he would hurt someone. He was doing back kicks.

@ynvtish thats great that they r broken into age. lol at my old job the owner had put in those live cameras that he can view from home on his comp n I didnt like it lol but I love that ur center does.
  • @NylasMommy .. I think I would have been like that dad too.. Im slap'n up EVERYONE if my kids come home injured.

I forgot who posted it on pregly but some said they let their baby (under 1) go to church with their inlaws I believe and they took the baby to the church nursery and when they got the baby he waa missing his/her front tooth and no one in the nursery saw or heard anything. The baby just had a bloody mouth.

The entire church wouldve gotten slapped up until someone started confessions.. LOL
  • @ynvtish lmfao u say the craziest shyt. Slap up the whole church. Hahaha, I swear I b crackin up to what u post.
  • This is why I refuse to ever use daycare!
  • edited July 2012
    This is why i'm glad my mom owns a daycare and i know all the teachers. We had to leave a church we were trying yesterday because the "nursery" only had a tiny box of toys and the people were shady
  • i have no words! im not going to ever put my daughter in day care! no way jose!
  • Wow. Smh. I have had great experiences with daycares.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • See...now I would have done something completely irrational if I was one of the Mothers. Let's just say my 11 year old daughter is protective over her sisters, and other small children. I would've put her in the daycare knowing that. ;-)
  • Omg I just watched this video and it was horrible and the lady that they interviewed sounded like she didn't need to be watching kids...And for that lady to be standing there like she didn't see him just pissed me off. That couldn't have been Kaylee cuz I would have tore off in all of their asses bout my baby.
  • @tootsie08 I told u so... It was awful :( lol u would b in the jail cell with me & blessedtimes2 lol

• That's in the next town from me.
  • @my3men oh really?? I really hate what his auntie had to say to the news reporter. Hows ur pregnancy going???
  • edited July 2012
    @NylasMommy Lol girl they would have to put me under the jail!
  • @nylasmommy it going good I have 4 weeks left.
  • @my3men awww, good to hear all is well. it went by so fast :)
  • That video was horrible!!! This is exactly why my Scarlett wont ever go to daycare, I dont care who it is, if they ever were to touch my child like that theyd be in critical fucking care or worse!!! Those poor babies! Didnt the daycare worker hear them crying WTF??!!!
  • I'm glad my boys won't be in day care I refuse to let someone else besides me watch my baby
  • @scarlettsmama I was thinking the samething about that lady not hearing the babies crying.