Broody

edited July 2012 in Getting pregnant
Wasn't quite sure where to put this as I'm not actually trying to get pregnant but oh boy the last week I've started to get so broody! My baby boy has started crawling and pulling himself up on the furniture and Leo starts his school nursery in Sept so I think its just the feeling of losing my babies but who knows! As I'm on medication I can't actually just get pregnant, I would need to come off them for three months first so no number 3 user, but that thought makes me worse lol

Comments

• I feel the same way, my oldest states pre school at the end of august and my ten month old is learning to walk. It makes me sad how fast they have grown up, at the same time though I don't want more babies.
  • Ha ha! We want one more but won't try until next year! It makes me sad to think I will just be having one more but I want to enjoy my boys and its a shock to the system going back to the baby stage! @My2Boys
  • Yea it definatley is! I love babies but I really don't want to go back to the whole baby stage, im excited to do more with them and go on trips!
  • I am too Nat, now that Evies doing more, I miss having a tiny baby, Dean wants us to start trying asap but we cant really afford another one so Idk...
  • @JoshnEviesmum I don't think another would be a huge stretch to the finances, especially if you have saved stuff of Evie's. But everyones situation is different, you need to feel comfortable about your finances, it wouldn't be fair on your other two if things were mega tight!

Definitely @My2Boys lol