Well ladys im back with another tummy of a baby boy im so happy.

Im so happy my angel Victoria have 1yr 2mnth and im on my 17 wks with my second baby and is a boy....my first pregnacy was bad it was a high risk and i have to change my doc for this one bc for now this one is high risk too...my due date is on dic27 but they gonna make me a c section on dic 20 my mom birthday bc the baby is getting really big and the doc dont want me to have the bad experience that i have with the first.

Im so afraid bc for the first one i wanst able to work and im working for this one and im having cramps again :/

Comments

• :( hope u ladys can help me bc i want this pregnacy to be the most peacfull so the baby is ok
  • I'm due Dec.27 too :) hospice hope all goes well with u.
  • Good luck. I hope you have a good pregnancy. My last one was hard on me. My daughter was due 12-31-11 but she came early on the 14th.
  • welcome back!
    and congrats hun
  • Thanks ladys!!! <3 im.so happy
  • Congrats and welcome back hun my baby is 1year and 4months and I'm 21weeks pregnant due Dec 1, 2012. My pregnancy was also high risk I developed preeclampsia (high bp) and this one is high risk too (also preeclampsia)
  • Congrats:)
  • @SalasMommy congrats for u too mine is bc i have contraction since the begining of the pregnacy and it was the same fot the first and i have to be like 7 times in ER and i almost lost my baby girl