Year olds and walking..

edited July 2012 in Babies "First's"
So jacey will be a year old next week and hes takin a step her and there, I'm just wondering if anyone elses little ones are walking when did they first walk?

Comments

• Unassisted walking at 9m for daughter... my son is 9 1/2m and taking steps for about a month but no unassisted walking yet.
  • My first was walking at 10 months
  • My daughter was almost 18 months. My two yr old son started around 14.months. They both would walk if you held three hand but as soon as I let go they'd fall down.
  • 10 months on her own.
  • Around a year. She would do assisted walking, then one morning, boom. Walking. Lol.
  • assisted walking since 8 months
  • Kaylee took steps at 10 months and now ar 11 months she's a walking machine...She'll be one next Friday!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Haylee just turned 1 year 7/8 and she just started taking 4 to 5 steps without assistance. She still hasn't taking off walking through the house yet.

Don't feel bad @Mamapalmer you're baby is on schedule.
  • My daughter is 10mos and she is a crawling machine!!! She pulls herself up on stuff, and had just recently started doing a step or 2 holding onto something, but if you hold her hands, she doesnt quite know what to do with her feet. She takes a step or 2. I am hoping she will be walking by 1yr but, I know she will do it when she is ready.
  • Tessa will be one in two weeks and cruises pretty good but won't really try to walk assisted. She doesn't get it lol. She stands alone for a couple seconds here and there though. But she's one of those babies that seems to be on the verge of doing something FOREVER lol and then she'll just get it one day. If that makes sense lol.
  • My daughter was walking at 10 months. My son is 10 months and he will walk holding on to the bed or my hands but he still doesn't stand without holding something
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nathalie started at 10 months